The arrival of a baby crochet blanket in the family is something very important and, therefore, the trousseau is prepared with great care.
One of the main items that cannot be missing at this moment is a blanket, to warm up and bring comfort to the little ones. Crochet baby blanket can be a good option.
Check out inspirations and also how to:
How to crochet baby blanket
With yarn and a needle, you can make beautiful baby blankets. We separate a selection of tutorials for you to do at home. Check it out below and get inspired to make your own!
Crochet blanket for baby in low and high point
The low and high points are very simple to make, being ideal for those who are starting in crochet.
To make it, you need 400g of yarn, a size 6 needle and a measuring tape, to measure the chains during preparation.
Crochet baby blanket with ribbon
The video shows step by step how to do each blanket stitch.
You will need 4 skeins of yarn and a number 3 needle. The tutorial shows how to do it in detail, ideal for beginners.
Blanket with shell stitch and secret stitch finish
In addition to the embossed shell stitch, you will also learn the barred stitch and the secret stitch.
Approximately 10 skeins of 40g and crochet hook number 2.5 are used.
Blanket with teddy bear appliqué for baby
For the base of the blanket, use special baby wool. As for the bear appliqué, you can use any type of wool.
The needle used is number 3.5. To decorate, use ribbon bows and pearls.
Blanket with barred in secret stitch
This blanket is made with tightly closed stitches.
The barring is done in a secret stitch. To make it, you will need 2 balls of yarn for the blanket and half a ball for the hem.
Remember to always use special baby wool, as common wool can cause allergies and skin irritation in children.
50 photos of crochet baby blankets that are full of tenderness
After learning how to do it, how about getting inspired by some photos? Next, check out images that will fill your heart with tenderness and inspire you to do.
1. Crochet baby blankets are beautiful
2. Finishing details make all the difference
3. Wool suitable for babies is responsible for bringing a lot of warmth
4. And they are available in the most varied colors
5. A red blanket is a good option, after all, it scares away envy and the evil eye
6. And the white barred in another color has no error
7. The crochet blanket and swaddling set is ideal for keeping babies warm
8. You can also combine the blanket with a pair of shoes in the same color.
9. Or make a beautiful gradient
10. The single color piece is timeless and does not go wrong
11. Invest in details for a very current blanket
12. After all, crochet is always renewing itself
13. And new wool colors always come up to use creativity
14. Therefore, it is possible to go well beyond pink and blue
15. Pastel tones combine perfectly with the baby layette
16. You can use just one or combine several
17. There are options for those who want a lot of color
18. And also for those who like the basics
19. But basic doesn’t mean bland, does it?
20. After all, the crochet baby blanket is a piece that always enchants
21. Be for the soft touch
22. By the combination of colors used
23. By the technique used
24. Or for the details
25. This one reminds me of a calm and blue sea
26. And just by looking at this one you can tell how soft it is
27. The white background allows you to use your imagination and play with colors
28. Well-colored blankets bring life to the baby’s room
29. It is also a good idea to invest in children’s motifs
30. You can start by testing these simpler ones
31. It is also possible to use different stitch types
32. To create beautiful and very different compositions
33. And what about this amazing idea?
34. You can dare and have fun creating this piece
35. Don’t skimp on creativity
36. Thus, different ideas will never be lacking
37. You can bet on alternating the colors of the chains
38. And why not invest in maxi crochet?
39. It is really charming and will fulfill the role of snuggling the baby
40. Even the simplest blankets are charming
41. With neutral colors too
42. And there are blankets for all types of babies
43. Crochet baby blankets are beautiful in all colors
44. With various forms
45. And with the different types of existing stitches
46. When in doubt, try the embossed shell stitch for a warmer touch
47. Remember to pay attention to the finish
48. To make the blanket look beautiful
49. But mostly soft to the touch
50. And fulfill the function of snuggling the baby who will use it
Charming, isn’t it? For more inspirations and step-by-steps, see also crochet booties .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.