Have you ever thought about getting married wearing clothes similar to those your mother or grandmother wore? Or even the original parts?
The vintage wedding dress is like this: it rescues inspirations from other times.
If your dream is a vintage wedding dress with old references, be sure to check out the selection of photos below!
30 Ideias from vintage wedding dress
1. Vintage dresses bring inspiration from other eras
2. And they are beautiful choices for weddings
3. Great options for brides with a more classic style
4. Vintage wedding dress can really be antique
5. Or a new piece, but one that reproduces ideas from other times
6. Lace is classic in vintage style
7. And even crochet can look chic
8. Elegant and fluid reference
9. It’s worth going beyond the long dress
10. The short vintage wedding dress is a charm
11. Just like the midi
12. Which are more current than ever
13. Look what a charming inspiration!
14. Here, vintage 1960s wedding dress
15. Vintage meets attention to detail
16. Practically a work of art
17. Off-the-shoulder dresses are very elegant
18. Short sleeves are also characteristic of the vintage style
19. Especially when they are full of embroidery
20. For daytime weddings, a lot of lightness
21. Dress with a marked waist and a voluminous skirt: too cute!
22. Flowers on the head and vintage minimalism
23. Much love for vintage dresses with sleeves
24. Especially the long sleeves
25. Passionate plus size dress
26. Another delicate and old-fashioned option
27. It could be a vintage retro wedding dress
28. And full of details
29. The important thing is to choose the dress that you like best
30. And enjoy this beautiful moment!
After choosing your vintage dress, it’s time to make another important decision: bridal shoes . See tips on where to buy and how to decide!s
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.