Decorating your nails is a way to show off your style. There are those who like flashy colors and those who prefer basic nail art, such as a simple black gel nail or one with some detail. Regardless of your choice, the tone is versatile and goes with everything. Check out inspirations and tutorials to try!
20 photos of black gel nails full of charm
Before booking an appointment with the manicurist, it is worth knowing the black gel nail options. The application is a little different from traditional nail polish, so much so that it needs to be done in the salon. Anyway, save your favorite inspirations:
1. Start with a reverse French nail
2. Then try the black gel stiletto nail
3. Black with light glitter is super delicate
4. For parties and graduations, bet on black, white and gold
5. How about the three colors on the same nail?
6. The stiletto doesn’t have to be too big
7. If you want to dare, do it beautifully!
8. Classic and romantic for everyday life
9. The ballerina nail looks amazing
10. Regardless of your style, black is versatile
11. Combines with glitter and rhinestones
12. Or with a gold detail
13. This black gel nail is for the Oscars!
14. And this one for those who love square nails
15. The only child nail never goes out of style
16. Another romantic option for lovers
17. It’s worth betting on black with a transparent effect
18. Or in the matte version with stars and moons
19. The style pleases everyone
20. It doesn’t matter the shape or size of the nail
The black decorated nails get an extra touch with the gel. Thus, it is possible to stretch, leave the format well defined and unleash creativity. So take the time to merge your favorite inspirations and find your perfect nail art.
How to do black gel nails
If you’ve never worked with gel nails, it’s worth hiring a specialized manicurist. In this selection of videos, you will see that the process takes a little longer compared to common enamelling, however, the result promises greater durability and more resistant nails. Follow!
Black gel nail with spider gel and rhinestones
The video shows in detail the entire process of applying gel to nails, from removing the cuticles to using a primer, molding and applying nail polish. Details in black gain stones.
Gel nail polish with black nail polish
The manicurist explains how to use the gel polish on the nails, opting for the black color. She stresses the importance of not layering too thickly and pushing the cuticle back before using the brush. Also, see how long to wait before applying the second layer.
Black gel nail with glitter
Check out how to make the reverse francesinha in black with gold details. The process is explained until completion with encapsulation, sanding and top coat . For those who want to take a chance on the technique, the main tip is about the ideal amount to use on each nail.
Without a doubt, black matches many looks. However, it is always valid to vary in colors and styles. So, check out other decorated gel nail options .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.