Do you want to make your nail design more attractive? Bet on colorful nail. You can choose from several combinations that will raise the level of your decor.
Find out which one is your style with the inspirations and put it into practice with the tutorials below:
40 photos of colorful nails to help you choose the best combination
Colored nails can have several compositions: you can vary the color tones, designs, nail shapes and some additional elements, such as glitter.
See some possibilities in the selection of photos below:
1. There are colorful nails for various styles
2. They can be the highlight of francesinhas
3. They are perfect for those who like creative looks
4. Also suitable for more delicate proposals
5. Combine with more laid-back looks
6. The lighter and softer tones bring elegance
7. If you are one of those people who like to attract attention, this is the ideal design
8. Glitter colored nails do not go unnoticed
9. The rainbow is the perfect inspiration
10. Your nails will shine a lot with neon nail polish
11. The francesinha never goes out of style
12. How about reproducing a print?
13. These drawings are synonymous with fun
14. Flowers represent a lot of femininity
15. Can’t resist such a cute design
16. These nails will take your looks to the next level
17. Yellow, orange and red make a great combination
18. You can also combine a neutral nail polish with a neon one
19. The light background makes the composition smoother
20. The black background is a great option for women with attitude
21. Wavy designs are in trend
22. Your nails can become a true work of art
23. This gradient will surprise everyone
24. Simulate a plaid print to create this effect
25. No need to skimp on the details
26. Colored nails, one of each color, became a worldwide trend
27. A good solution for when you are in doubt about which color to choose
28. Use the color wheel colors
29. They look great on different nail shapes
30. Play with your favorite colors
31. The decoration may have drawings with fine lines
32. Or a more modern and abstract style
33. You will rock many colors
34. There are no rules when it comes to unleashing creativity
35. A beautiful inspiration for those who like rounded nails
36. This version looks amazing in the squares
37. A touch of sparkle is always welcome
38. Make your days happier with lots of colors
39. Impossible to choose just one combination
40. Your next nail decoration will be a hit!
After so many cool ideas, you won’t be left blank when choosing a manicure decoration. And if you’re one of those people who do their own nails, don’t miss the tutorials below.
How to do colorful nails
Have you mastered nail polish or do you want to venture into nail design? Just follow the steps in these videos to get beautiful colored nails:
Colored nails with french
If you want a more discreet option, a great idea is to use the colors only in the francesinhas. To create the stroke, just use the nail polish brush itself and practice a lot so that the lines are symmetrical.
tiedye colored nails
The tiedye effect is very modern and fun. It merges several colors without them mixing completely. To reproduce this technique, just paint the chosen colors on a dishwashing sponge and then apply it on the nails. Worth trying!
Nails colored with water
If you want a very abstract effect in your decoration, water will help you to reproduce this style in a very practical way. The process is done with a pot of filtered water, colored nail polish and a toothpick to create the designs. The result is surprising!
Pastel colored nails
Do you have a more discreet and delicate style? Pastel colors are the perfect choice. Here, the chosen combination is the colors pink, green, purple, yellow and blue. This way it will be easy to match your nails with everyday clothes.
It is possible to have beautiful and colorful nails regardless of your style. And if you love nail design, don’t miss this super complete selection of decorated nails.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.