A crochet quilt can bring the necessary comfort and charm to the bedroom decor. How about betting on a crochet quilt and making everything even more delicate?
In addition, you can make your own, creating a completely personalized piece! Get inspired by templates and watch step-by-step videos to get you started:
60 Photos of crochet quilt that will delight you
Check out a selection of beautiful crochet bedspreads to decorate your bed and bedroom:
1. Every room asks for coziness
2. And a crochet quilt is perfect for that.
3. There are endless possibilities
4. How about a popcorn stitch single crochet quilt?
5. Or a double quilt in pineapple stitch?
6. With a pink bedspread, your bed will ooze delicacy
7. And with a little blue, the decor will gain a special touch
8. You can alternate the colors of the zig-zag rows
9. Or complete your piece with flower appliqués
10. A colorful quilt made up of several squares looks great
11. You can use the square templates that you like the most
12. And the small parts will create a charming look
13. But a single piece in a neutral tone is never wrong
14. Use neon threads to crochet a striking quilt
15. And pastel tones for a more retro piece
16. Regardless of whether your room has a vibrant and colorful decor
17. Or a more sober and elegant palette
18. The crochet quilt is a very versatile idea
19. You can use any leftover yarn you have
20. Bet on the white quilt + colored pillow combo
21. Or invest in a more personalized model
22. To save time, work with a larger square
23. Finish with pompoms to triple the fluffiness of your quilt
24. A mini quilt is perfect for gifting to babies you meet
25. But a big quilt will keep you warm for many winters
26. The colorful crochet quilt is very popular
27. And also, it’s not for less
28. Leaves us speechless…
29. Your quilt can also double as a sofa throw
30. Or as a covering while you finish making it
31. Why not make a collection of crochet quilts?
32. And use every color available in this world?
33. After all, every home needs a touch of joy
34. Color can also be discreet
35. Or have a touch of sweetness, ideal for children’s plays
36. Speaking of which, what a cute inspiration!
37. These little elephants were so cute!
38. And that mini blue quilt is pure tenderness
39. Blue, by the way, is a color that makes beautiful pieces
40. Which conveys calm…
41. …and the serenity your bedroom needs
42. But you can’t deny that this white bedspread also fulfills this role
43. Just like this model in gray
44. Crafted bedspreads have that handcrafted touch of affection
45. Feels like you’ll be hugged by every dot
46. The details are impressive
47. And ideas have no end
48. You can make a multicolored quilt
49. Work on a specific design using only your favorite color
50. Or create something very complex, combining textures and colors
51. Your quilt can be used in places other than the bed
52. But crochet allows you to make the perfect model for you
53. And to your room
54. When you’re done, you’ll be filled with joy and pride
55. And wanting to stretch out your work on the table to fully appreciate it
56. Your dog will take good naps
57. And your kitten won’t want to get off your crochet
58. For a crocheted quilt is soft
59. Cozy through and through
60. And beautiful in every detail!
All that’s left is to choose which type of quilt you want to put first in your room and provide it! Don’t forget that you can have several and change them together with the sheets!
Crochet quilt: step by step
Now that the ideas are bubbling in your head, let’s get to the practical part! There are not many options for specific crochet quilt tutorials in Portuguese, but with square models, you can assemble beautiful pieces, just put the squares together.
Learn 8 crochet motifs that you can use to make your quilts:
Crochet bedspread with flowers, Sandra Beatriz Crochet
Flower and crochet is all about it! And a flowered square template is all you need to create a beautiful and super delicate quilt.
So, here is a very detailed and charming suggestion!
Easy square with three rows, by Diane Gonçalves
The square in this tutorial is small, that is, for the quilt, you will need to crochet and join several of them.
But the effort is worth it, as your piece will look even more crafted! Here you also check the best way to join the model.
Simple square pineapple, by Cris Benvenuto
The pineapple stitch is beautiful for its details, formed by fans, high stitches and popcorn stitches.
Your quilt will look lovely no matter what color you choose to use.
Square pineapple with flower, by Crochet Therapy
If you liked the previous model, you’ll love this one! This square unites the charm of the pineapple stitch and the flowers, forming a graceful motif.
First you will make the flower, then complete the square with the pineapple stitch sequence.
Simple square for beginners, by JNY Crochet
This step by step is for those who are starting to crochet, as it is a simple sequence of double crochets and chains.
Those who like more discreet decorations and prefer crochet pieces in one color can bet on this model without fear of being happy!
Square for colorful quilt, by Diane Gonçalves
This motif is perfect for creating those colorful quilts, full of life and joy.
You can change colors to adapt the piece to your room.
Duo couple crochet quilt, by Vanda Cardoso
Another square with a simpler look, but which makes a super elegant quilt. You choose two colors to use and alternate when joining the squares.
For this quilt, which is quite large, you will need 110 squares.
Crochet quilt with raw string, by Mariza Miziara
Finally, a classic quilt. With high points, chains and popcorn points, this suggestion is just a treat and carries all the delicacy of those works made by grandma, you know? The thread used is very thin, and that’s what brings the lightness of the piece.
Ready to take the first stitches of your crochet quilt? How about also checking round crochet rug inspirations to complete your handmade decor?
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.