In a world where fast fashion is being increasingly rethought and manual productions are gaining ground, the crochet bag wins the hearts of many women.
His style, which unites the rustic with the delicate, is capable of producing incredible combinations.
The crochet stitches allow for impressive variations and motifs that seem to come out of the fabric because of how well they are made.
Above all, crochet is a durable product that will give you a beautiful bag for the rest of your life. There are no reasons not to fall in love with crochet bags.
90 crochet bags that will convince you to buy (or make!) one
Because it is a handcrafted piece, the crochet bag is the perfect item for you to let your imagination run wild and use different shapes and colors. Check out some inspirations to decide how yours will be:
1. Perfect for that more relaxed style
2. The crochet bags are just a charm
3. It gives a rustic touch to the look
4. It’s perfect for wearing at the beach.
5. It can even be incorporated into formal looks
6. They were used a lot by hippies in the past
7. And they continue to this day giving that fun touch to the composition
8. They are often modern
9. And even the most alternative women can use them
10. And you are sure that bag will be yours alone
11. No need to depend on a specific type of yarn
12. Since they can be seen in knitted yarn
13. Silk Thread
14. Ever heard of ramie?
15. And they aren’t limited to one color either
16. Tones can be too vibrant
17. Like pink
18. And even yellow
19. Or even bet on a mix of colors
20. Which makes the set much happier
21. Since the accessory lifts the other elements
22. However, basiquinha women have nothing to fear
23. Since neutral crochet bags are equally amazing
24. Raw cotton is a classic
25. And the color doesn’t fight with the rest of the look
26. The same thing happens with the black crochet bag
27. It just complements the rest of the outfit
28. And it still adds style
29. Contrary to what many people think, the urban footprint matches the crochet bag a lot
30. Cannot be replicated
32. Everyday objects
33. And even beach accessories
34. The gradient is very beautiful with the crochet technique
35. Which can be done in many ways
36. It is also possible to incorporate stones into the bag
37. And the famous tassel keychains
38. Which give even more personality to the crochet bag
39. Making it more fun
40. Crochet wallets cannot be left aside
41. They are pure luxury
42. Crochet gives a new look to this bag model
43. Ensuring the highest level of elegance
44. Being perfect to differentiate it from common wallets
45. By the way, crochet bags are also ideal for weddings
46. Because they can be very chic
47. Be for day events
48. Or for the night
49. For those who prefer relaxed models
50. The options are endless
51. For those who prefer contemporary models
52. In boho style
53. The cuties
54. And delicate
55. Or even for the most daring
56. That play in colors
57. And in the metallic details
58. The little ones have charm to give and sell
59. They are compact
60. And they can be taken everywhere
61. While the big ones are practical
62. And they can accommodate any object
63. So that the structure of the crochet bag adapts
64. And can stretch to store all your essentials
65. Because it is handmade, each crochet bag is unique
66. Even when using the same stitches, the result will always be different
67. However, there are different ways of producing a crochet bag
68. There are “bag bags”
69. With the tightest stitches
70. The mermaid, which has these columns in high relief
71. The tube, which is super practical
72. It has the option of the current scholarship
73. And those with wide open stitches
74. The lining of the crochet bag is also worth your attention
75. In the same way as the handles
76. Which can be made entirely of leather
77. Of metal
78. Count on colorful
79. Or be all crochet
80. But anyway, it’s impossible not to fall in love with crochet bags
81. They are handmade
82. As gently as possible
83. And the care applied to each piece is visible
84. Its beauty demonstrates the best of craftsmanship
85. Because a piece produced manually is totally different
86. In addition to being very durable
87. Its details transform the bag
You lost the prejudice of thinking that crochet bag was only good for the beach or that it was a grandmother’s thing, right? They can be very stylish and are perfect for women of all tastes and ages.
Crochet bag: step by step
And if you have a gift for handicrafts, why not produce your own bag? In addition to unique, she will be your face. Follow the tutorials below to learn step by step.
Crochet with knitted yarn, by Midala Armarinho channel
In this tutorial you can see the correct amount of chains to make to make a beautiful crochet bag. The youtuber uses simple techniques to finish the piece and shows in detail how to proceed from stitch to stitch.
How to create your own beach bag, by JNY Crochê channel
For a delicate raw cotton beach bag, Ju, from JNY Crochê, gives her tips for making this super simple piece. She walks you through the steps from start to finish and even tells you how to make the strap and apply the zipper.
Bag bag, by Marcelo Nunes
But if your favorite bag is the bag , don’t miss this tutorial that shows you the processes necessary to get this model. Unlike the other bags, this one requires work that starts at the bottom of the piece, ensuring its more rounded shape.
Step by step for a wallet, by Simone Eleotério
Using two skeins, a zipper, needles and a chain, Simone Eleotério makes a mega-sophisticated ocher-colored wallet. She starts the production by closing the bag, so that the finish is well aligned.
Square bag , by Marie Castro
If you’re a beginner but you’re dying to make your own bag, Marie Castro gives a class for those who still don’t have much skill with crochet. Following their guidelines you can guarantee a simple and super cute little bag.
Taking your doubts about crochet, by Gabriela Menezes
And for that larger bag, which can be used both on the beach and on a daily basis, Gabriela Menezes teaches in a didactic way how to execute each chain and stitch. Following the steps carefully, you have a bag in blue tones full of character.
Creating a boho bag, by Renata Vieira
Is your dream to have that little boho Janis Joplin style bag? Then this video is for you! Renata Vieira teaches how to make the crochet circles that give rise to this beautiful model.
Crochet clutch, by Diane Gonçalves
Diane Gonçalves reveals her tricks when creating this beautiful piece. She uses viscose thread but remembers that other threads can be used. The result is a beautiful metallic clutch.
Mermaid pattern, by Edi Art Crochet
For a more elegant bag perfect for a night out, Edi Art Crochet teaches you how to crochet a ribbed bag with a chain strap. The model is small and practical, perfect for carrying basic objects such as a cell phone, keys, card and money.
2 in 1 bag, by Natália Salgado
For an adaptable model, which can be folded to become a wallet or even used as a handbag, Natália Salgado explains the processes for producing the bag.
After many ups and downs, chains and circles, the conclusion is that the crochet bag is for everyone! It has charm like no other besides being very comfortable and practical.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.