The crochet beak is a technique used to decorate your pieces, giving them a beautiful, sophisticated and colorful finish.
It is also known as a little bar or sheath, and can be used on rugs, dish towels, towels and even some clothes, among other pieces. That way, you have a wide variety of ways to use this crochet craft.
In general, there’s no secret: you can do it at home, improve your towels and cloths and you can even turn it into a source of income at the end of the month. Want to learn how to crochet the beak? Let’s teach!
Materials to make crochet beak
- Crochet needle
- Piece to be decorated
These materials are very easy to find. It is possible to buy the needle and thread at any trimming, sewing or even stationery store. The fabric to be decorated is up to you, as well as the color of the thread for the crochet beak.
Crochet beak: step by step
Now that you have the materials prepared, it’s time to get your hands dirty! The wide variety of crochet beak shapes can confuse you, so we’ve separated 10 tutorials teaching you the step-by-step of this beautiful art. Come on?
Easy crochet beak for beginners
If you are still a beginner in the art of crochet and need a more detailed step by step to get the hang of it, this tutorial is for you! Wagner Reis teaches in detail how to make a delicate spread in a super simple way.
Single row crochet beak
If you want to learn the single row crochet point, this tutorial gives you a very simple step by step. All crochet arts at your fingertips.
Crochet barred step by step
This other crochet toe model has a delicate and super charming shape, but despite that, it is also simple and easy. This tutorial will make you a master of crocheting or beak stitching.
Crochet butterfly bar
Ever heard of the butterfly crochet beak? It got its name because it is shaped like a butterfly’s wing. So it has a very delicate and charming finish. Now you too can learn this amazing embroidery.
Crochet fan toe
In addition to the butterfly ruffle, another crochet beak model is the fan. This stitch has this name because it has the shape of a fan when finished, giving a very beautiful finish. The simple step-by-step will make you an expert in this model.
crochet nozzle for carpet
Do you want to stylize your rug and make it more colorful and harmonic? With the crochet nozzle you can, just choose your favorite color and start working. In this tutorial, teacher Simone teaches you how to make a beak on your rug in a very simple way.
Crochet nozzle for dish towel with graphic
A great tip for beginners is to abuse the use of graphs to orient themselves in the points. In this tutorial you will learn how to crochet the beak through these very easy to understand and practical graphics to work with.
Heart shaped crochet toe
Have you mastered the crochet beak points and want to innovate in the proposal? This heart-shaped ruffle model is ideal, in addition to being ultra-passionate. In this megasimple tutorial you will learn how to do it easily and quickly.
Simple crochet beak step by step
This other incredible model of crochet toe is simple to learn, and leaves your pieces with a sophisticated and very beautiful touch.
Crochet toe for lefties
Are you left-handed and confused by the tutorials for right-handers? This step by step made for you will help you get the hang of it! The Artes da Cata channel makes an exclusive crochet toe tutorial for lefties.
See how easy it is? Now that you know how to start and you already know several of the stitches, such as the fan, the butterfly and even the heart shape, just assemble your inspiration and start manufacturing!
20 crochet toe photos to inspire
Now that you have the material and you’ve learned how to do it, you just need to create your inspiration to get started. With that in mind, we selected 20 photos of the most diverse models of crochet beaks to help you with this. Ready?
1. The crochet tip makes your pieces super delicate
2. Even the simplest ones have a very fluffy finish
3. From the simplest point to the most elaborate
4. And it’s even worth matching colors
5. The wide variety of crochet beak types impresses
6. Synonym of elegance
7. And the best thing is that you can do it at home in your free time
8. It is possible to apply the crochet tip to blankets and make them even more delicate
9. On dishtowels, making them simply fluffy
10. Placemats and tea sets to harmonize your table
11. Applying it to blouses and skirts makes your look extremely charming
12. Using charts to crochet the beak can give you practice and ease in the stitch
13. Your dining table can be more delicate with the crochet spout
14. Just like your entire kitchen
15. Dish towels with a charming finish that only the crochet nozzle provides
16. Playing with color harmony also produces amazing results
17. And with the mixture of colors in a single crochet tip too
18. You can abuse the gradient and colors on a white fabric
19. Combining the crochet tip with the colors of the piece makes your art even more delicate
20. And with the fabric details too
We’ve gone through all the steps and inspirations, now it’s just a matter of getting your hands dirty! Crafts can provide you with moments of fun and distraction, also working as great therapy. And a good idea might be to start with the crochet beak.
Did you like this amazing tip? If so, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions and tips. Receive daily here on our Portal Free Tips and Home Recipes and follow us on Google News as well. Thanks!