The crochet coat is a garment that is often used in winter, but which, depending on the texture and weight, can be adapted for other seasons.
It is an elegant and versatile piece that offers a very original look. Get inspired by photos and learn how to make your own coat at home.
Crochet coat models to inspire you
Despite being a wildcard piece, the crochet coat can have a variety of styles and colors. We selected 30 photos of this incredible piece for you to melt for the coat.
1. There are many wonderful models
2. It’s a piece that warms up and brings an extra style
3. There are endless combinations of patterns, stitches and colors
4. The colorful crochet jacket brings joy to the look
5. The long crochet coat is perfect for those looking for elegance
6. To rock around!
7. Like the gray
8. The cocoon model is cool
9. The crochet coat brings a boho style
10. There are models that can be used in mid-season
11. Use a belt to highlight your waist
12. Or leave it loose for practicality
13. The technique of perfect squares, granny squares , is very popular
14. The seamless coat is perfect, full of details
15. The hooded crochet coat is a perfect option to protect yourself from the cold
16. Another model with a hood for you to fall in love with
17. In black, a basic and refined version
18. And the color creates a cool look
19. There are those who prefer lighter, more discreet tones
20. Like nude tones
21. But there are those who prefer warmer and more vibrant tones
22. With gray you will have a more versatile piece
23. Anyway, this piece is always stylish
24. The crochet coat is a great piece to have in your closet
25. Perfect for many occasions
26. And that can be adapted to different styles
27. It’s impossible not to fall in love with this piece
28. Now just choose your style
29. And bet once and for all on the crochet coat
With these inspirations, you saw how much the crochet coat is a versatile piece that adapts to different styles, seasons and occasions.
How to crochet coat
How about learning how to crochet a coat at home? Learn how to make 4 coat models with the tutorials we’ve selected for you.
They are step-by-step videos and tips on materials to be used. Check out:
Super-easy oversized crochet coat
Here, you will learn how to crochet an oversized coat. The walkthrough starts from the bar.
It is a very simple and very didactic tutorial.
The craftswoman clearly shows how to make each chain on the coat.
Crochet furry coat for winter
The furry crochet coat is perfect for winter.
In addition to keeping you warm, he has an extra charm.
In the video, you will learn how to make this type of piece. It is a slightly more complex technique.
Anne line crochet coat
Here, you will learn how to make a thinner coat with Anne thread.
This type of coat can be used on several occasions, as it is lighter.
The Anne line offers a little more opening for the coat. Super easy and very simple to make.
Crochet jacket with hood in squares
In the tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a very popular technique in the world of crochet: squares, called squares.
In addition, the tutorial teaches step by step how to create the piece with the hood.
The artisan even gives tips for adapting the coat to the climate of her region.
As you’ve seen, the crochet coat is a must-have piece. Now that you know how to make this piece, what are you waiting for to make yours? If you’re interested in crochet, check out ideas and tutorials to rock a crochet bolero .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.