Much more than a necessary item in any home, curtains are a fundamental part of decoration.
And that’s where the crochet curtain comes in , which, in many cases, even looks like a true work of art!
They can compose a rustic or modern decoration and give a touch of warmth and beauty to the environment.
Crochet curtain for kitchen
In the kitchen, the curtain can be used on the window or on the sink and can bring a lot of grace to the environment!
1. These small curtains brought an extra charm to this kitchen
2. Some details make all the difference!
3. Crochet curtains also go very well as runners on the sink
4. They can gain details, such as ruffles, and even gain the company of a crochet rug
5. Curtains with bunches of grapes are a classic!
6. They are perfect for decorating the kitchen!
7. Crochet curtains can help create a rustic atmosphere
8. This model with different shapes and stitches will make your kitchen colorful and happy!
9. These little owls make the task of washing dishes even more pleasant
10. Curtains with flowers will make your kitchen an even more special corner!
Get out of the basics and bet on these options to decorate your kitchen!
Crochet curtain for living room
Curtains are indispensable in the living room. Learn how crochet pieces can make the environment charming and cozy.
11. If your home has a more modern style, know that crochet curtains also look great!
12. It can be crocheted all over or just a part
13. Sober colors bring elegance to the environment
14. Crochet curtains with plants are a great combination!
15. They decorate not only the inside, but also the outside
16. Flowery curtains go well in the living room too
17. Bet on the open point to bring sunlight into the house
18. Raw linen also combines with wooden ornaments
19. A simple detail makes your piece different and special
20. Just imagine the wind making the crochet flowers fly!
No matter what your style, the crochet curtain fits them all!
Crochet curtain for bedroom
In addition to protecting against light, crochet curtains can be useful in decorating the room.
21. You can combine the curtain with a crochet quilt
22. Or opt for something simpler
23. This more elaborate model serves as an ornament and even a support for objects
24. These colorful flowers give the room a youthful look
25. They can also be super delicate!
26. How cute they look in a baby’s room!
27. This model is perfect for the children’s room!
28. This colorful curtain will steal the show!
29. For those who prefer a cleaner environment
30. Pieces like this bring charm and warmth
These curtains are great choices for both adults and children’s rooms!
Crochet shower curtain
In the bathroom, in addition to helping with privacy, the curtains also beautify the corner!
31. Even small bathroom windows deserve special decoration
32. If made with thick wool, it ensures more privacy
33. Look how even the bathroom looks more elegant!
34. It is also worth decorating the space with flowers
35. The piece looks really cool with a gradient of sober colors
36. Or a mix of cheerful colors
37. A piece that illuminates and at the same time protects
38. Flowers go well in every room!
39. The most open points let the sunlight in
40. How about a more rustic touch to this intimate environment?
Don’t leave the bathroom aside and invest in this useful piece!
Crochet curtain for door
Curtains can function as a decoration item or even as the door itself. See how!
41. The crochet curtain can be used to replace a door
42. Use other objects to complement the decor
43. On glass doors, choose a design that lets daylight through
44. Styled and in various sizes
45. This curtain of mandalas works as a great divider
46. Door curtains can also have different formats
47. You can leave the wood showing, covering only the glass parts
48. As with windows, they decorate the outside
49. Who said glass doors need a long curtain?
50. You can be creative and even use the curtain as a Christmas decoration. Liked?
It will be a pleasure to come home and find a craft full of whim waiting for you!
Crochet curtain: step by step
If you have some manual talent, you can make your own curtain to use at home or even earn extra money. Check out some classes that teach you step by step:
Crochet curtain with red flowers
In this class you will learn how to make a curtain decorated with red flowers for the living room. The video is very didactic and it’s easy to follow step by step!
colorful crochet curtain
Here, you will learn how to make a beautiful crochet curtain with colorful flowers to decorate the window. The technique consists of producing the separate parts and then joining them at the end.
Curtain with bunches of grapes
Learn the step-by-step process for making the grape cluster curtain, the darling of kitchens. It looks beautiful, but it is necessary to measure the space between the curls correctly so that it does not deform.
curtain with fringe
See how to make a curtain with fringe, which brings style and goes well in different rooms of the house!
Use and abuse creativity and have beautiful and unique pieces at home!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.