The crochet footboard is a narrow blanket placed at the foot of the bed, bringing warmth and charm to the bedroom.
In addition to this decorative function, the item is also functional, as it can be used to keep warm on colder days.
How about including the piece in your home? Check out, below, beautiful photos and tutorials to inspire your laid bed!
70 photos of crochet footstools that are pure charm and comfort
Do you want to decorate your room with a crochet footboard, but you still don’t know which model and ideal color is the best? See different options and choose your favorite:
1. If you want a well-made and cozy bed
2. Betting on crochet peseira can be a great idea
3. The diversity of colors and models is huge
4. With a footboard, the bed is super charming
5. And the room, much more cozy
6. Either with a single-color rectangular model
7. Or with a mix of yarn shapes and shades
8. The essential thing is that the decoration is to your liking
9. And the cool thing about the piece is that you can make it yourself
10. Just look for a crochet peg tutorial with chart
11. Separate string and needle
12. And get to work!
13. You can make the peg in neutral colors
14. Or bet on a cheerful composition
15. Merging tones and shapes for a fun result
16. Combine your crochet footboard with bed pillows
17. If you prefer, make the piece in a single color
18. The important thing is that it harmonizes with the bedding
19. And help decorate your room beautifully
20. The item adds extra charm to any environment
21. How about combining the footboard with knot cushions ?
22. The result is an enchanting bed
23. Use the crochet queen footboard with different pillows
24. Invest in a color contrast to highlight the piece
25. Or choose a more sober composition
26. This one is for lovers of the boho style in decoration
27. Although the crochet footboard is common in double rooms
28. It can also adorn the children’s room
29. And even the living room, for a cozy atmosphere
30. The piece makes the sofa even more inviting
31. Use your creativity to use your own strength
32. And leave the space to your face
33. Increase the blanket with a crochet beak
34. Or bet on a format that deviates from the traditional
35. To create a unique decoration item
36. And full of personality
37. The crochet footboard is a simple item
38. But it adds a lot of beauty and style to the environment
39. Whether composing a cute decoration
40. Or a neutral but very charming room
41. You can bet on a monochromatic crochet peg
42. Or mix gray with another color, like lilac
43. How about this option with a light background and colorful details?
44. After all, a little color is always welcome
45. Be in a narrower crochet footboard
46. Or in a model that covers most of the bed
47. With maxi crochet, the piece is even more comfortable
48. Leaving your corner beautiful and cozy
49. You can do tone on tone with bedding
50. Add splashes of color with pillows
51. Dare by combining pink with yellow
52. Or with green and blue… Also looks great!
53. For the most discreet, earthy tones are perfect
54. And neutral colors never go out of style
55. The pink peg is perfect for a romantic decoration
56. It also looks amazing in darker tones
57. With a crochet rug, the room is very cozy
58. What do you think of this blue crochet peg with butterflies?
59. Neutral options match any bed
60. Do you like color? Invest in an all-designed peseira!
61. But the simplest models are also beautiful
62. It all depends on the style you want to give the space
63. Regardless of the choice, one thing is for sure
64. Your room will be charming with this piece
65. It is worth buying ready-made or making it yourself
66. Just be sure to bet on this passionate item
67. Whether with a gray model, for a discreet touch
68. Or with a neat job of colors and shapes
69. The crochet footboard is the missing piece
70. To make your bedroom decor perfect!
Now that you’ve seen good reasons to bet on this amazing piece, just choose your favorite crochet footboard and rock the bed set!
How to make a crochet peg
Want to make your own crochet peg? There’s no shortage of good step-by-step videos and unmissable tips to help you with this mission. With the tutorials below, it will be very easy to make your piece, even if you are a beginner in crochet. Check out:
Easy crochet peg for beginners
If you don’t have much experience with crochet yet, this video is for you. The crocheter shows step by step a crochet footboard with fringe for a double bed, measuring 50 cm by 1.8 m. To do this, you will need yarn number 6 and needle number 4. See the tutorial for details!
Crochet footboard with single stitches
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a 45 cm x 1.5 m peg using string 6, needle 4 and single crochet stitches. The piece made in the video is in mustard color, but you can use the tips to make the item according to your preference.
How to crochet peg with rug stitch
Do you already have crochet skills and want to use a different stitch to make your peseira? Here, you can see the step-by-step process to make the piece with rug stitch, which also looks great on pillows, rugs and scarves. For this, you will use the same string and needle numbers as in the previous videos. The result is charming!
Knitted yarn crochet peg
With knitted yarn, your footrest will be super soft and even more comfortable. Like the idea? Follow the tips and the video step by step to make your piece at home without any difficulties. For the peg to be very cozy, the tip is to use a thread that has cotton.
How to make peseira with maxi crochet and without a needle
Crochet without a needle? That’s exactly what you read! As the thread used is made of soft fabric, it is quite thick and can be worked with hands. In this very complete tutorial, you follow the entire process: from making the yarn to the finished weight. The piece is super cute, great for keeping warm on cold days!
Did you like the tips? Choose your favorite crochet peg and play the tutorial to invest in this charming and cozy piece. Also check out these bed photos and get inspired to make your room always beautiful!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.