Forget references from the past with these cute and practical ideas for rescuing crochet owls
That the time of tacky crochet has passed is no longer news! But, if crochet owls still make you think of bathroom accessories that look like grandma’s house, better check out the selection of products below.
I guarantee they are capable of changing their concepts!
Crochet owls: 40 beautiful and modern ideas
1. This is the case with these colorful organizers in knitted yarn
2. If you need more space, this hardened crochet set will do the trick.
3. Video: how about making a basket out of this material?
4. Or, for those who prefer a more sober look, white gives a sophisticated look.
5. Owls can also appear in smaller and longer baskets, serving as pencil holders, brush holders…
6. Video: Did you like the idea above? This video teaches you how to make a similar basket (step by step)
7. Still to make life easier, a small owl can become a keychain
8. Video: here you learn how to make a similar keychain (step by step)
9. With a string, those who like to read get a new bookmark
10. But who said that crochet owls need to have such a practical function? They can just decorate the house
11. This one, for example, can welcome you in the hall at home
12. While this one says goodbye to nightmares
13. “The three wise owls” look amazing on the shelf
14. Although, even though it is decorative, this amigurumi must be a delight to hug
15. Video: the same goes for this crochet pillow that you learn to make below (step by step)
17. Finally, have you noticed how beautiful crochet owls are?
18. Returning to the subject of functionality, in the children’s universe they tend to be both beautiful and useful
19. This little owl on the hoop, for example, is a baby toy
20. This one, a mobile for the cart
21. In mantas they can come in a flock…
22. The purpose of this colorful owl is to put a huge smile on your face.
23. Crocheted owls on clothing are suitable for children from 0 to 99 years old
24. After all, everyone deserves this comfort
25. This one warms your hands but leaves your fingers out, which is great for play or work
26. On the head, the crochet owl transforms into a not-so-classic beanie
27. Video: let’s get your hands dirty to make your crochet owl cap? (step by step)
28. Do you know something else that you are not old enough to like? Very cute pillows!
29. This one looks great both in a children’s room and in the living room
30. Here are some more examples of crochet owls to inspire you. Starting with this bag
31. There is also this less romantic and very fun option
32. Video: make your own crochet bag with this tutorial (step by step)
33. This idea is for those who love hot drinks and always burn their hands
34. Video: learn how to make a personalized laundry basket (step by step)
35. Grandma’s so-called square can turn into a coaster
36. With the proper adjustments, an owl amigurumi becomes a Christmas tree ornament
37. This one also got into the mood with angel wings
38. Harry Potter fans will remember Hedwig with this plush crochet owl
So, inspired to add crochet owls to your everyday life? The good thing is that by mastering the crochet technique, you can also use your inspiration to make extra income.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.