The Crochet Tote bag hanger is a practical item for daily use that you can place both in the kitchen and in the service area.
In addition, it can also be a beautiful decorative piece for your environment, having different ways of doing it, according to your preference.
Get inspired to choose a beautiful crochet tote bag and learn how to make it yourself:
60 crochet sackcloth ideas to brighten up your environment
The crochet bag puller model may vary according to size, type of thread, decoration and shape.
A tip for choosing an ideal baggie is to observe where you are going to place it and how often and how much bags you are going to use.
See some models and get inspired to make your environment even more beautiful:
1. The flower pot topper is perfect for elegant decorating.
2. Knitted wire bag puller is sophisticated and blends in with any environment
3. And this model with color combination in row is wonderful
4. Your kiss-ass is super cute with an owl application
5. Worm Bags for a fun decoration
6. Yellow and green for a simple kiss-ass with vibrant colors
7. A simple and creative idea: kiss-ass in wide ranges of colors
8. A unique tone can also highlight and modernize
9. Strawberry-shaped crochet bag holder
10. And this watermelon-inspired one: beautiful!
11. Fruit model hangers look great in the kitchen, like this pineapple one
12. You can also make just a piece of fruit to decorate your raw string topper.
13. Layered Pineapple Bag Holder with Hanging Loop
14. Flower applications are always delicate and beautiful
15. Special seasons deserve a themed decoration: Christmas sackcloth
16. Another beautiful Christmas kiss-ass inspiration
17. Flower and mimosa ribbon in yellow to give a charming finish
18. Handbag in shades of blue with wool: simple and beautiful!
19. How about this overproduction of flower vase kissers?
20. Flowers made with different colors of threads make the bag-bag even more wonderful
21. The square purse-type models are practical for placing the bags
22. A great idea is to match the colors of the sackcloth with the tones of the environment
23. Or you can also combine with the other crochet items in the environment
24. Chicken hanger looks great in classic kitchens
25. Darker lines are perfect for those who want elegance
26. Modern and super stylish model
27. A cute and dainty blue and pink toy hangs out perfectly on the white wall
28. Your favorite characters are also great decorating ideas
29. Colored owl kisser to brighten up the atmosphere
30. A more basic and larger model can be super useful for those who want a handle with more capacity
31. Weave hearts on the strings that hang down
32. To make a more neutral flower pot hanger, you can opt for just two thread colors
33. Little fish to decorate your kitchen or service area
34. Ladybug bag holder in the raw line to organize your bags with lots of cuteness
35. Beautiful color to brighten up your room
36. Great idea to organize the bags according to their type, using mini pockets with openings
37. Two colors for a simple and wonderful kiss-ass
38. Navy blue and white is easy to combine with the environment and looks super elegant
39. The single-color line models are also beautiful and charming
40. Thicker yarn strings are perfect for making this type of bag hanger
41. You can choose to decorate the cover of the crochet bag holder, like this owl model:
42. Another owlet kiss-ass inspiration to enchant
43. Super creative fish kisser made with knitted yarn
44. Clean model on raw twine with mini flowers to give a special touch
45. You can choose any color variation you want to make a baggie your way
46. Black and white stripes for a modern and stylish kiss-ass
47. The size of the bag holder can vary, the narrower and longer ones fit more bags
48. Gorgeous two-color fine-line goldfish sackcloth
49. The square lid model is practical and easy to make using only two types of string
50. You can also make it all out of thick string and just change the colors and embellishments
51. Varying the type of crochet stitch is also a great idea to make a different and beautiful bag-pull
52. Clean kiss-ass: fish scales layered on raw string
53. More colorful owls to brighten up your home
54. Small flowers to decorate this cute owl topper
55. Frogs are also great for decorating crochet baggies
56. Super charming bag hanger in red knitted yarn
57. Basic and charming model with flower and shades of blue and green
58. This crochet stitch gives a super interesting effect
59. How about this purse-type bag holder with handle and button in knitted yarn? Wonderful!
60. Traditional models can also be made in knitted wire
Baggies can vary in color, thread type, crochet stitch type and style. Choose one that best matches your environment and learn how to make your own crochet tote bag, to help you organize plastic bags and also to decorate with great charm.
Crochet bag pull: how to do it
See the step-by-step process to make different types of baggies, with details that will make your crochet even more beautiful and special.
This super-cute owlet toy is made with natural baroque twine with a shine and a maxicolor yellow. With just two needles you can make the stitches of this crochet that Silvana Todeschini shows step by step in detail.
Crochet bag topper: multicolor berries
To make this sackcloth model, you will need 1 ball of multicolored baroque twine, in the tone you prefer, red looks like strawberry, yellow and orange look like pineapple and green looks like a watermelon peel. The way to do it is simple and you use only one needle. See step by step with Renata Vieira.
Square crochet bag holder with flowers
Learn how to make this beautiful and delicate model of bag holder with a square lid, made in orange baroque thread and in white dune thread and another green multicolor one, to make the flowers and the finishing around the bag holder. It is all made with the same stitch and the little flowers are simple and easy to make.
Professor Simone’s crochet baggie
An incredible and super well explained step-by-step with Professor Simone, to make a beautiful model tote bag of tulips interspersed in rows with natural string, made with three types of baroque string and a needle. The effect is wonderful and, if you prefer, you can change the colors according to your preference.
fish sack with graphic
If you prefer to crochet according to graphics, this fish topper is ideal and the result is spectacular. It’s all made with graphite thread, but in the video, Francinilda suggests other threads if you prefer to change. The graphic is simple but it helps a lot when making the stitches and to form the body of the fish in the right way. There’s no error.
Knitted Wire Bag Holder: Stork
This crochet crochet stork made with knitted yarn can also be a beautiful bag hanger, modern, simple and stylish. It is practical and can be hung anywhere. This model is all made with a single color and a type of needle. Check out the step by step with Mari Barbosa.
flower vase tote bag
See how to make this charming flower vase topper. It seems difficult, but following Flávia’s instructions step by step, the final result is incredible and not at all complicated.
You will need two different sized needles and #6 string for the pitcher. In this case white was used but the color is your preference. The flowers and leaves are made with dune thread.
Crochet tote bags are excellent items to have a practical and well-organized kitchen or service area. With its variety of models, it is easy to decorate your environment with style, elegance and comfort.
Choose a baggie of your choice and try to make it, we guarantee you will have fun practicing crochet. You can also explore your creativity to compose new templates.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.