Flare pants emerged in the 70s and became timeless. With a cut glued to the hip and wide below the knee, the piece shapes the body and helps elongate the silhouette.
Because of this, she is always among the fashion trends. Follow tips, where to buy and looks.
4 tips for wearing flared pants
Whether short or long, super colorful or formal, flared pants move between different styles and looks.
To help you match this piece full of personality, fashion consultant Manuela Casali shares 4 versatile tips. Write it down and put it into practice:
How to choose the right shoe?
According to the expert, there is no specific rule for choosing shoes, “it all depends on the style and effect you want for the look”. For example, “ Flare pants with sneakers or rounded-toe sneakers are more casual and informal. With pointed toe shoes, it denotes elegance.
Thick and heavy heels, like tractor heels , which are on the rise, will make the look very modern and up-to-date”.
How can short girls wear flared pants?
Casalli does not believe that certain pieces may or may not be suitable for one body or another. “If the person considers height a problem, you can always create a visual effect of elongation, and flared pants even help – especially the high-waisted models, as they give the impression of longer legs”.
How to wear leather flared pants?
According to the consultant, the combination is a matter of personal taste, however she remembers that leather pants convey a more sensual message. “Those who want to maintain this identity of the piece can coordinate it with others in the same line, for example, transparencies or lingerie-like models”.
If the intention is to ‘break’ the sensuality of the look, it is worth opting for a dramatic look, with tailored pieces , “like a blazer with straighter cuts and structured fit”.
How to wear colored flare pants?
Again, the professional reinforces that the combinations depend on personal style. In her opinion, the simplest way is to coordinate the prints or colors with neutral tones , such as navy, white, off-white , beige, and others.
If the intention is to dare, it indicates color blocking options . “For my clients, I teach these coordinations using a tool called the chromatic circle.”
The tips show that flared pants are a wildcard and democratic piece. Regardless of your body type , just unleash your creativity in the combinations to put together elegant and functional looks. On to the next topic, the best part: get ready to go shopping!
7 flare pants to buy online
Impossible not to fall in love with the versatility and practicality of flare pants! Surely, there is a model that matches your style perfectly.
Below, check out some pieces available in online stores.
1. Flare jeans are perfect for a modern look
2. How about some pink dress pants ?
3. For a more intense look, choose ripped pants
4. Black flared pants are basic but stylish
5. On the other hand, checkered tulle pants are pure daring
6. And the glitter mesh pants are comfortable and stylish.
7. Finally, white pants never lose their elegance
In addition to elevating your look, these pants run away from the traditional. Even with a basic cut or a neutral color, the piece is striking and unmistakable.
For shopping, work, coffee with friends or a social event, go with flare!
20 looks with flared pants to inspire you
If you already have flared pants or are waiting for yours to arrive, you must already be wondering how to combine them with the pieces in your wardrobe.
However, don’t worry, this model makes the looks party. Below, check out some inspirations:
1. Who can resist low-waisted pants ?
2. No wonder this model is a classic
3. In corduroy, the flare pants are even more elegant
4. In country style , it’s guaranteed success
5. Going back to basics: inspiration for the 70s
6. If you want a chic look, social flare pants
7. The monochromatic look arrived with everything!
8. A basic black outfit for a non-basic look
9. Bandage pants help define the silhouette
10. How about this colorful inspiration?
11. With a white shirt , the look is very top
12. This one is for anyone who loves a twin-set
13. The outfits really grabbed the spotlight
14. Flare pants with bikini to dare on a daily basis
15. This one is for you who love an all black look
16. The destroyed can be very elegant
17. Gucci inspiration to make you feel rich!
18. A super modern streetwear look with a leather flare
19. Combine animal print with a basic blouse: success!
20. Flare pants are the perfect match for all looks
Incorporate the inspirations and tips into your personal style. This way, you will be able to show your personality and feel beautiful. In addition to flare, wide pants can make your wardrobe versatile and creative. Bet on diverse pieces.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.