Don’t you dispense with well-manicured toenails as part of your self- care ritual ? Really, it is very satisfying to look at the floor and notice that the nails are in order.
After the curtilage, how about betting on the classic toenails with flower-decorated ? Check out the tips and then get inspired by beautiful examples.
35 Pictures of toenails flower-decorated
Delicate, toe nails flower-decorated are perfect for anyone who loves a simple, beautiful and, why not, sophisticated design.
Below, you will find 35 different inspirations that will please the most varied tastes and styles. Check out:
1. A classic of classics, the nail with flowers is beautiful
2. Because this decoration is very versatile
3. And it matches with different styles
4. For example, those who like a romantic style can bet on pink
5. This shade is excellent and goes well with other colors
6. The more daring ones can go for an elaborate decoration
7. Stones are great for these cases
8. When in doubt, the white base is a joker
9. After all, it matches with different types of flowers
10. The design of the flowers also matters
11. Because this element changes all enamelling
12. And highlights the nail even more
13. Invest in a lighter base for the flower to shine
14. Or innovate with beautiful predaries
15. What brings a unique result to nails
16. And it is a way to complement the flower decoration
17. How about doing a little francesinha on your foot ?
18. You can also avoid the classic francesinha
19. Innovating in base colors
20. Or just embrace the classic
21. The important thing is to understand that flowers and francesinha go very well together
22. Regarding the size of the flowers
23. Consider your nail shape and purpose
24. There are people who like to stand out
25. The red flower is great for this purpose.
26. Because this color is extremely vibrant
27. But if you are on the discreet team, then bet on neutral flowers
28. In this way, you can bring lightness to your feet
29. Not to mention that a simple nail polish goes well with several looks
30. In short, the important thing is to adapt the idea to your style
31. For that will be your nail for at least a week
32. So, pay attention to the details
33. And don’t forget to finish the nail polish with that top coat
34. To protect the nail art you created
35. Or schedule an appointment with a trusted manicurist
To have enough variety, the tip is to vary the background colors and flower-decorated models. More discreet ask for something very neutral and with small designs, but it is also worth trying the large and colorful petals.
How to make toenails flower-decorated
Getting your toenails done can be a relaxing activity and save you money. See the tutorials below and follow the step by step to get a good result.
Toe nails decorated with flowers and francesinha
If you like romantic decorations, the tip is to invest in a very pretty colored francesinha and finish with a beautiful and delicate flower on the finger. The idea is to play with different colors, preferably light pastel tones. Flowers need more emphasis, so select more vibrant colors.
Toe nails decorated with simple flowers
Are you a beginner? No problems! After all, who said flowers have to be realistic? With this tutorial, you will make your feet beautiful and delicate. The most important thing is that the process is simple and very practical, as this flower decoration is very easy to reproduce. Press play and venture into this nail art.
Toe nails decorated with toothpick
This tutorial is also perfect for those who don’t have many skills yet, all you need is a nail polish stick. With this little help, the design becomes even simpler to apply to the nail and the result is wonderful! In order not to smudge, remember to use clearer enamels. Try playing at home to test the technique.
Foot nails decorated with flowers and rhinestones
The stones complement the decoration of the flowers and you can explore this feature as well. If you have a more advanced level, try to reproduce this tutorial. In it, you learn to make beautiful flowers and decorate with very discreet stones. In addition, this option is also made with a wonderful pink gradient.
Decoration with red flowers sticker
Finally, this tutorial promises practicality. Flower sticker saves your time and doesn’t require great skills. Just make the base of your enamel, paste the adhesive and seal everything with top coat. The result is incredible, being a great option for more busy days.
Toenails decorated with flowers are timeless. To never run out of options, the tip is to check out other ideas for decorated toenails .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.