Have you ever thought about having nails decorated, perfect and durable? All this is possible with jelly nails.
The international trend is popular with women of all ages. Learn more about the technique below.
Afterwards, just choose your favorite inspirations, watch the tutorials and rock.
What are jelly nails? Learn more about this technique
Translated from English, the term “jelly nails” means “jelly nails”. The nomenclature is related to the similarity between the technique and the appearance of gelatin, that is, a thicker texture, slightly transparent, in bright colors.
To achieve this effect, the material used is the transparent base or stretching gel. How about finding out how this combination looks in practice?
30 photos of jelly nails to bet on the nails of the moment
No wonder they are so successful. Colorful, transparent, delicate or daring, there are jelly nails for all tastes. Check out some beautiful inspirations:
1. Jelly nails are amazing
2. They are perfect for creating relaxed nails.
3. The vibe is pure joy
4. They match short nails
5. And they don’t go unnoticed on longer nails
6. The gelatin effect is really cool
7. Look at this texture!
8. You can create beautiful designs
9. Animal print fans will love this idea
10. You can opt for a more discreet enamelling
11. Or play with bolder designs
12. How about painting one nail each color?
13. These overlays look amazing
14. A touch of sparkle is always welcome
15. You can make the tips more transparent
16. Pink jelly nails are a sure choice
17. And you can get away from the basics
18. Include your favorite drawings
19. The rounded shape never goes out of style
20. He is super stylish
21. The square ones are also successful
22. They look perfect in larger sizes
23. The shine is even more visible on transparent nails
24. The gel can be used for stretching
25. Or just to ensure the jelly effect
26. Anyway, after you try jelly nails once
27. You’ll fall in love with durability
28. For endless design possibilities
29. And you will always want to vary
30. So, choose your favorite jelly nails and try them out
The world of nail design allows for beautiful combinations. And if you are interested in the result of jelly nails, check out the tutorials below.
How to do jelly nails
How about venturing out and making your own jelly nails? Discover the secrets of this technique and achieve a salon-worthy result.
Jelly nails com base
Leaving your nail polish with a “gelatinous” appearance is very easy. The little secret is in the transparent base. So, watch the video and find out how to do it.
Jelly nails rosa
If you are a fan of pink nails, you have to try this combination. Regular nail polish will be mixed with a clear top coat. The result is the ideal color for those who like very light and shiny nails.
Jelly nails with common nail polish
You don’t need to buy specific polishes to create the jelly nail effect. Just a few drops of common nail polish mixed with a transparent base. So, when a nail polish runs out, don’t throw the bottle away, clean it and have somewhere to create your combinations.
Jelly nails azul
A slight bluish tone with the charm of transparent. Watch the video and learn how to make a delicate, smooth and perfect everyday nail art.
With so many cool ideas, you can use the technique without falling into monotony. And if you love trends and decorations, check out the baby boomer nail too.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.