Marbled nails are those that have the effect that mimics marble. If you are looking for new styles of decoration, marbled may be what you need.
Check out the selection of images below, with beautiful inspirations of charming and super elegant nails using this effect.
30 photos of marbled nails to try
The marbled technique is full of variety, full of colors, tones and designs. So, check out 30 different options with this effect:
1. The marbled nail is very versatile
2. You can decorate on every nail
3. Or on a single nail
4. Look at this super sweet purple
5. Want a more classic imitation? This might be a good option.
6. Style your marbled nails as you like
7. Bright combinations make the effect even more striking
8. Powerful nails for powerful women, right?
9. The marble ones combine with other nail arts and it looks amazing
10. With the classic mix of gray and white you will find perfect marbled
11. And who said you can’t wear pink? Look how perfect!
12. Create a beautiful francesinha with a marbled effect
13. White next to a darker brown can be a great combination
14. And of course you can alternate nail colors and styles with it
15. It is worth betting on sparkling colors
16. Have you thought about a reddish marble?
17. With matte you can create this decoration without fear
18. You can also bet on the harmony between nail polish colors
19. Or dare with a super powerful decoration
20. Feel free to intersperse with colors you love
21. Or create your marbled nails with a mix of colors
22. You can use them any day
23. For events and with a lot of shine, if you prefer!
24. Your marbles can be unique
25. Very simple
26. And quite glamorous, just like you!
27. Don’t want to draw too much attention? Choose darker tones
28. Want to show off your cuteness? Bet on pastries
29. Use and abuse creativity to create your
30. And have majestic marbled nails!
Beautiful inspirations, isn’t it? You can get this effect with the most varied colors and in many sizes and formats. Below, see some videos to try some models.
How to do marbled nails
Want to learn how to make your own marbled nails? In the sequence of videos below you will know different ways to get nails in this style. Rock each one of them!
Create a beautiful marbled single nail
In this Samy tutorial you will learn how to make a marbled single nail in a very simple and practical way. You will only need a few shades of nail polish and a toothpick. Watch the step by step and make yours!
3 different styles of marbled nails
Learn with Lalá how to make three amazing marbled nails. She teaches how to create this nail art directly on the nail, depositing the mixture on the nail and using the stamp. Check out the step-by-step of each style in the video and rock this decoration.
Make a marbled nail using your creativity
By following all of Paola’s step-by-step, you can get marbled nails with a lot of creativity and a lot of detail. She teaches how to do it with a thin brush, top coat and a very light shade of nail polish. Check out the result and learn how to make your own!
Quickly make your marbled nails
Naty will show you the simplest and easiest way she uses to create your nails with a marbled effect. She uses three nail polish shades and emphasizes the importance of a specific shade to guarantee an incredible result.
Like the marbled nail ideas? This style looks really amazing on nails and you will love to have this art on your hands. Check out some mermaid nail ideas too. It’s one more beautiful than the other!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.