The marsala bridesmaid dress tone transforms any look, even for godmother dresses . Unlike red, the marsala tone is more closed, becoming one of the ideal colors for this event.
However, you need to pay attention to the details to harmonize the piece. Check out valuable tips to look beautiful wearing a marsala godmother dress.
How to combine the marsala dress for godmother?
The marsala tone may be a little more closed than red , but it still has some specificities. If you are struggling to harmonize the look, consider following the tips below:
1. Can you wear a marsala dress for a daytime wedding?
Marsala can even be a darker tone that reminds you of night parties, but it is not a rule to wear clothes with this color only on these occasions. Yes, marsala can be used in daytime weddings, especially if the party decoration is very flowery. So, prefer dress models with lace details or cutouts and leave shiny fabrics for more nocturnal parties.
2. What is the best bridesmaid makeup with marsala dress?
As it is an intense and striking color, the marsala godmother dress calls for makeup in silver tones, for lighter skin tones, and bronze and gold tones, for darker skin tones. If you want to be more basic, you can bet on the different shades of nude. For the lips, choose a lipstick with a more neutral tone that resembles your natural mouth color. When in doubt, always use colors that harmonize with the tone of the dress.
3. What color shoes to wear with marsala dress?
Not to make a mistake, classic and neutral colors are the best to wear with the marsala godmother dress. That is, black, white, gold, silver and nude are great tones, especially if you use these colors in your makeup. In addition, the marsala tone itself in the shoe can make your combination completely elegant.
4. What accessories go with marsala?
Accessories in gold or silver material are the ones that best match the marsala tone. The most suitable stones are those that have earthy tones to harmonize the look, but if you want a very different contrast, bet on colors like navy blue. Also, don’t overdo your accessories if your dress model is already full of details.
5. What nail colors go well with marsala?
Among the most delicate and harmonic colors with the marsala tone are nude, white and pink, as long as it is a shade lighter than the dress. The francesinha is a great suggestion, as it leaves the look well balanced. Of course, you can use other colors as long as it feels good and is part of your personality.
By following these tips, you will certainly be able to create a balanced and elegant look with the marsala godmother dress. To complement your search, go to the next topic and see beautiful dress models and note what were the details that balanced the color.
40 Photos of marsala bridesmaid dresses that prove the beauty of this tone
To make the look even more harmonized, try to choose the dress model before thinking about the details. That way, you’ll know the balance point of your look. See it in practice:
1. Lace dresses are perfect for daytime weddings
2. Smooth models call for cutouts with striking slits
3. And mermaid dress models in marsala are magnificent
4. Embroidery makes you look like royalty
5. And why not two slits? You can all!
6. Lace and sequin details blend and complement each other
7. The more closed look with darker marsala tones
8. You can use lighter shades too
9. And if you prefer, choose a fabric that exudes shine
10. Or a model with a simple print
11. One-sleeve dresses are exuberant
12. And those with a more wine-oriented tone are also perfect
13. Cutouts on the bust make all the difference in the godmother’s look
14. Slit, ruffles, sleeve and anything you want
15. Rock your marsala godmother dress
16. Combine your dress with lighter accessories
17. Or that contains more shine, like the silver tone
18. Every detail will make all the difference in your bridesmaid look
19. What do you think of the red + marsala combination?
20. Redheads also achieve a completely harmonic look
21. Use and abuse ruffles with tulle
22. Glitter creates an interesting contrast in marsala
23. The details on the waist help enhance your body
24. When in doubt, smoother models ask for more present accessories
25. That way you can be bold in the details
26. And your look will still be balanced and in harmony
27. So think carefully about what you want to emphasize
28. Models full of details ask for simpler accessories
29. After all, the dress will already be your protagonist
30. Pastel pink can be a balance color for these models
31. Or you can go for the classic nude
32. Always remember that you can wear marsala shoes too
33. The cut of the dress needs to value your personality
34. Be a ruffled strapless top
35. A model with crossed details
36. Or a round sprinkled with embroidery
37. Leave everyone enchanted with your beauty
38. And enjoy every minute of this beautiful ceremony
39. The bride and groom will never forget this day
40. And you won’t forget how beautiful you looked with them either!
Too beautiful, right? The marsala godmother dress is very elegant and full of personality. To guarantee your model, take measurements of your body and guarantee beautiful dresses in the stores below.
Where to buy marsala bridesmaid dress
Do you think the marsala tone represents your personality? Then it’s time to take action. If you want to buy a dress instead of renting it, take a look at the selection of stores on the list and choose your model:
Did you like the marsala dress tips and inspirations for godmother? Don’t forget that balance is key to this look. And to complement your look, how about checking out ideas for short hairstyles for godmothers ?
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.