Marsala hair mixes reddish and bluish tones to create a look full of personality. In more discreet or intense versions, the color is renewed every season and remains among our favorites.
Get inspired, ask your questions with hair therapist Tatiane Isis and find out how to achieve the red hair of her dreams!
What color is marsala hair?
Marsala is a color between red and violet, which can be achieved with different mixtures of pigments and techniques. Tati, a colorist for over 15 years, recommends “doing tone-on-tone Marsala highlighting work to create an exclusive color”.
Is it necessary to bleach your hair to achieve the marsala tone?
According to Tati, “in some cases, it is not necessary to bleach your hair to achieve the marsala tone. This will depend on whether the hair is natural, colored or straightened.”
The intensity of the desired color also influences the preparation of the hair. “A good tip is to do a strand test beforehand and look for a good professional colorist.”
Who suits marsala hair?
For Tati, “Marsala really values women with dark skin. For lighter skin, I recommend marsala red, a middle ground between red and wine, it looks great too.” If you are afraid to take risks, “you can opt for highlights at the ends, with a more natural root.
For those who have a creative style, that is, pride in being different (like me!) and always want to change, both in their hair and in their clothes, go for this color and rock it!”
Whether the hair is Marsala curly or the color is on straight strands, the result delivers a modern and bold look. Just combine it with a cut full of attitude and shine brightly.
30 photos of marsala hair to enchant you with the tone
Are you looking for a color to call your own? Marsala hair has everything to win you over! The diversity of tones suits different styles, from women who like a discreet look to those who prefer to be bold. Below, check out a selection of references and save your favorites:
1. Marsala is a color for curly women
2. How much for those with straight hair
3. Highlight the beauty of your locks
4. How about short Marsala hair?
5. There are different undertones of marsala
6. Choose closed tones for a discreet look
7. And open tones for a vibrant look
8. There is the pinkest marsala hair
9. Purple marsala hair
10. And the reddish tone, all vibrant
11. Don’t want full coloring?
12. Start with highlights to create a fun look
13. Californian marsala is also very smooth
14. Marsala hair shines in sunny seasons
15. And it leaves your look with a feeling of comfort in winter
16. A timeless tone!
17. See the charm of this curly hair
18. The color looks perfect on all lengths
19. Gives vivacity to the face
20. Highlights makeup
21. And enriches any production
22. For those who prefer warmer colors
23. Or for those who like cold tones
24. Marsala is democratic!
25. Have you ever thought about coloring your eyebrows too?
26. See how the color highlights the hairstyle
27. Bet on your favorite finish
28. And have a hair schedule
29. To make marsala hair always beautiful
30. The most powerful color of all trends
Invest in a Marsala paint and toner that is well-rated by users. Remember that the color numbering changes from one brand to another.
Did you like this amazing tip? If so, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions and tips. Receive daily here on our Portal Free Tips and Home Recipes and follow us on Google News as well. Thanks!