Warm and vibrant tones are the face of summer! Among the different colors, orange is full of energy and personality.
But do you know the best colors that go with orange? Check out the best options to create colorful and devastating looks below!
What colors combine with orange to compose beautiful looks
The color wheel is a 12-color representation tool used to harmonize sets of tones.
It is made up of primary, secondary and tertiary colors and can be used in many areas, including fashion!
It is from it and the law of harmonization that it is possible to make a perfect combination of colors. To do this, you must first understand which colors are complementary (opposite of each other) and analogous (which are side by side). See below which colors match orange based on the chromatic circle:
- Blue: is the complementary color to orange, that is, opposite. This concept extends to all shade variations of both colors and create sober looks with a touch of color;
- Red and Yellow: are the colors that are next to the orange in the circle. It is their combination that creates the color, which is why they are easy and practical to combine with orange;
- Green and purple: called decomposed colors and both are the result of a triangular combination based on the color orange. They bring a special touch to the composition;
- Pink: can be found in the circle in two ways, by combining square (forming a square) or as a color analogous to red, consequently being analogous to orange. Thus, it is also an easy and popular color when composing looks;
- Black and white: wildcard colors that go well in any situation! They are not represented on the color wheel, but are added to colors to create darker or lighter shades.
In addition to the options above, earth tones are colors that match orange. In general, the combination is not associated with hot weather, but it is an alternative for autumn and winter. Want some color matching ideas?
Check out some amazing looks below!
40 Versatile looks with colors that combine with orange to dare and rock
There are no rules for combining colors, but it’s always nice to have options to inspire.
Check below different options to assemble your own costume and throw yourself into this trend:
1. You can start betting on just one colored piece
2. Or a very comfortable romper with white sneakers
3. Create elegant looks
4. And full of attitude!
5. There is no work environment that orange cannot be
6. Ideal for those who need to be formal without losing comfort
7. How about the look to go out with friends?
8. Bet on just one color point
9. To make the look full of style
10. Take out the leather jacket stored in the closet
11. Or those dyed jeans for a boho chic look
12. Mix, create and enjoy!
13. Don’t be afraid to combine orange with red
14. With pink
15. Or even with brown
16. The harmony between vibrant colors is a trend
17. So use and abuse the color block
18. Make perfect contrast and open up a range of possibilities
19. Like this orange + sky blue look option
20. Maybe you prefer to combine the color with a shade of green
21. For the undecided, how about a wonderful gradient?
22. Tone on tone is also a great option
23. It’s even worth including different prints
24. Look how charming these flowered pants are
25. Bet on the maxi earring and smile for the photo
26. An orange and yellow checkerboard makes all the difference
27. There are several colors that go with orange
28. Just adapt them to your style
29. To make any look perfect
30. Combinations are wonderful for different events
31. An orange and white crochet set is beyond stylish
32. With green, it’s laid-back and elegant
33. For hot days, invest in lighter pieces
34. And protect yourself from the sun!
35. Don’t forget the jackets
36. Or look charming with the vest
37. Why not a pink blazer ?
38. Regardless of your choice, orange is a knockout!
39. It will be difficult to resist this energy that color emanates
40. Don’t be afraid to be daring and look even more wonderful!
Now it’s easy to choose the best colors that go with orange, right? Enjoy and get to know the concept of colorimetry and make your look more harmonic.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.