The oval crochet rug is a classic handmade piece that adorns different rooms in the house, from the bathroom to outdoor areas.
There are varied models of the piece, from the delicate ones with flowers to the modern ones, which combine with a contemporary decoration.
Different sizes, crochet stitches and different finishes result in unique and neat pieces.
Check out 75 ideas for an oval crochet rug to inspire you, how to make the piece and graphics to help you assemble it. The models are fascinating!
75 photos of oval crochet rug that will delight you
Before learning how to do it, check out 75 models and ideas of oval crochet rug to think of one for you. The details are diverse for you to choose a piece that best matches your home decor. Check out:
1. The oval rug models are diverse
2. And the worked crochet makes the piece even more exclusive
3. For an extra detail, how about flowers?
4. There can be three in the center
5. Arranged on the sides
6. Or charmingly applied
7. The rug can decorate different rooms in the house
8. An outdoor leisure area, for example
9. The bathroom
10. The kitchen
11. A room…
12. And the oval crochet rug for the living room is the highlight of the decor
13. You can place it near the sofa
14. Or invest in a larger piece that covers a good part of the room
15. The varied models combine with more traditional rooms
16. And with modern environments
17. And the crochet stitches make the piece original
18. You can choose your favorite color to crochet
19. Bet on shades of blue
20. Or in green
21. But if you can’t decide on a favorite, how about a colorful rug?
22. They can be done with cool tones
23. Or with warm and vibrant tones
24. If you’re into the classics, get inspired by a model like this one
25. But if you like fun plays, how about this one?
26. The oval watermelon rug is super cute!
27. The finish is a differential in the piece
28. You can choose to do the Russian Bar
29. Which is crafted in detail
30. Or choose a simple model with flowers
31. The oval crochet rug can be made with thread of just one color
32. Or with two colors
33. In an intertwined way
34. Or forming a gradient
35. There are models for pink fans
36. And for those who prefer aqua green
37. Or if you like neutral tones
38. The designs on the rug are varied
39. And if you already have experience in crochet, you can be inspired by neat patterns
40. Intertwined details in the center are original
41. A charm, isn’t it?
42. Is it possible to make sets of crochet rugs
44. Or contrasting colors
45. To the bathroom
46. Or a kitchen set
47. You can take advantage of the line and make it in two different formats
48. And the crochet rug is timeless
49. Serves to decorate traditional and romantic environments
50. And contemporaries too
51. To make the children’s room more cozy
52. You can take advantage of the format to crochet a children’s character
53. But the oval rug can be part of more serious environments
54. The piece can be bigger and cover a good part of the room
55. And be a highlight of the decor
56. Or be a minor
57. And more discreet
58. The oval crochet rug with flowers is super charming
59. And the models of the play are the most diverse
60. Can be delicate, made with pink thread and flowers in the center
61. Or with just one highlight application
62. How about a versatile one, in blue?
63. The crochet stitches differentiate the pieces
64. Can be crocheted evenly, forming patterns
65. Or well grouped, composing a modern rug
66. Crochet charts can help you compose a simple design
67. Or the most elaborate
68. This model is laborious, but super neat
69. Contrasting colors can make for interesting rugs
70. And the similar tones are spot on
71. Gray and white is a combination that can’t go wrong!
72. And with pink, the rug is even more charming
73. The important thing is for the rug to match your taste and decor
74. Keep it neutral and elegant
75. Or stripped down and colorful!
The models are well crafted and, as you’ve seen, can complement everything from traditional decorations to the most relaxed and modern ones. Do you already have a model that you know will look perfect in your home?
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.