Pastel tones are perfect for those who want to color the environment with balance, without losing the clean and light essence of the decor.
With different application options, pastel tones enchant environments for the sensations of tranquility, docility and harmony they convey.
Get inspired by these beautiful and creative room decoration ideas in pastel tones and fall in love with these color combinations full of life, friendliness and sophistication.
Bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, offices or home offices , all decorated with the greatest style and the good energy of pastel tones.
70 Pastel tones ideias
1. Painting the walls in pastel tones brings harmony and tranquility to the environment
2. The bedding set balances with the dark wall
3. Using strong colors and just a few details in pastel tones gives an incredible effect to the environment
4. What about combining shades of pastel blue and pink then? Wonderful room!
5. If you don’t want to choose just one color, you can choose several.
6. Another colorful inspiration in pastel tones: house party
7. Patterned pillows in pastel tones are a great option for a living room
8. The contrast between the pastel tone of the armchairs and the dark gray on the walls makes for a stylish decoration
9. Another contrast combination: black, white and pastel pink
10. Another simple and delicate inspiration with pink and pastel green
11. Pastel blue is a great color for the kitchen too
12. And it looks even more elegant in an all pastel blue foyer
13. Pink wall + blue furniture: perfect combination
14. Blue, pink and gray in the living room: harmony and delicacy
15. How about a pastel yellow detail? Beautiful bicolor kitchen inspiration
16. Pastel blue fridge? Maybe yes!
17. Pastel pink shades rock the bedroom so much
18. How much in a dining room
19. In the bathroom, the pink together with the woody and in contrast with the turquoise is charming
20. By the way, pastel tones combine with woody tones, as in this kitchen
21. For the bathroom it is also an elegant and sophisticated option
22. In the bedroom, you can use the bedding set in pastel tones
23. For a very clean bedroom: white with pastel accents
24. For baby rooms, pastel tones are a sure-fire choice
25. Which, with simple decorative elements, make the environment playful and cute
26. Montessori bedroom with touches of pastel tones: perfect!
27. Pastel blue and white tiles for a minimalist kitchen
28. A simple and unique element in a pastel tone already adds more shine and color to the environment
29. Or the combination of several small elements that form this beautiful light decoration
30. Crochet Sousplat in pastel tones to decorate a cute and fun table
31. Another beautiful table inspiration set with pastel blue crochet sousplat
32. To color life: pens in pastel tones for a delicate home office
33. And for those who want a lighter home office: the freshness of pastel green
34. With pastel tones you can abuse a very colorful decoration
35. Or opt for a cleaner, more sophisticated look
36. It is also possible to compose a modern environment with few colors and elements
37. More vibrant tones make a decor more uplifting
38. For more sophisticated environments, a good bet is to combine with nude
39. Pastel wall + white furniture: harmony and lightness
40. Romantic and simple decor with comics in pastel tones
41. Pastel tones can create sophisticated environments when combined with warm colors
42. Or calm, light and delicate environments with cold colors
43. And the combinations of warm and cold tones also form a beautiful composition
44. Navy blue and the romanticism of pastel pink and flowers: beautiful inspiration for the kitchen
45. Vibrant colors like orange and yellow in pastel tones for a cool bedroom
46. How about a floral wallpaper in pastel tones?
47. How about this bathroom with a green cabinet and pastel tones? Gorgeous!
48. Another chic bathroom inspiration: flooring in pastel shades of blue and green
49. Pastel tones break the seriousness of the environment and give more life and harmony
50. Vibrant colors in pastel tones bring joy and good energy
51. A tip is to paint some neutral furniture in a pastel tone to add more color to the environment
52. Using a pastel coating is a great way to lightly color the environment
53. Or even use wallpaper worked in pastel tones for other environments
54. And the boldness of this super-colored coating in pastel tones? Impressive!
55. Simple and creative idea: polka dots painted on the wall, pillows and sign in pastel tones
56. Crochet cup cover: I love it!
57. Another creative and super cute tip to decorate any environment: crochet hearts in a jar
58. Amazing effect of this dreamcatcher in pastel tones
59. Suspended shelf with objects in pastel tones: great idea for decorating a children’s room
60. Simple objects in pastel tones are an easy and creative way to decorate environments
61. But you can also opt for a predominantly pastel color environment
62. Mixing colors, shapes and prints in pastel tones also works
63.Having a predominant color and other neutral ones makes the environment more sophisticated
64. When the rug matches the tone of the house’s walls: perfect harmony!
65. Comics + jars: great way to decorate with pastel tones
66. The combination of gray, yellow and turquoise in pastel tones looks amazing
67. For a super cute bedroom: bedside table, walls, curtains and bedding in pastel tones
68. Beautiful living room inspiration: light and cozy
69. The romanticism of pink and the intensity of blue with the lightness of green
70. Pastel tones emit good feelings of peace and warmth to the environment
You can decorate an environment in pastel tones using everything from simple objects to painting or furniture.
If you want a bright, light environment with a touch of color and delicacy, pastel tones are the right choice.
Get inspired by these ideas and make your home an environment in pastel tones and feel the good energy that these colors emit.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.