If you like to bet on trends and love having your nails done, you will love this style of nail art.
Variation of the baby boomer technique, baby color nails are fun and charming, perfect for those who like to combine subtlety and style.
Check out some beautiful options for you to bet on the next time you get your nails done!
What are wonderful baby color nails
You may have already seen some gradient effect nails done in a neutral base with the tips usually in pastel colors.
Well, these are the baby color nails! The technique, as previously mentioned, is a variation of baby boomer nails, an old nail art method that consists of a French manicure that mixes a light pink tone at the base with a white nail polish at the tips, leaving an ombré effect, delicate and very subtle. in your transition.
35 photos of baby color nails full of charm to inspire you
Baby color nails mix the classic and the modern, and have a stunning final effect. Next, check out some of the most varied daring options with this nail art that has become a trend!
1. Baby color nails have conquered the hearts of many women
2. Discreet and full of charm
3. But with a fun splash of color
4. The technique has become more and more popular
5. Versatile and stylish, they look great on any nail shape
6. From the most daring, like this wonderful stiletto
7. Even the most classic ones, like the square nail
8. Perfect even for those who like to unite trends
9. And get out of the pattern a little
10. Also, they are super customizable!
11. If you don’t need glitter, you can use them with glitter
12. Or even perform the technique with him
13. How about a super sweet only daughter?
14. The flocked glitter will give an even more stylish finish
15. Technique proves that fun can be elegant
16. And very delicate too
17. Even neon nail polish joins in the fun with an air of sophistication
18. Do you have short nails?
19. Know that this is not a problem!
20. And if you want to know the secret to make them even prettier
21. The tip is to blend well!
22. By doing this, you remove any nail polish markings and make everything smoother
23. By the way, smoothness is the goal of this technique
24. Look how funny this option with two encapsulated nails
25. And this other one with an only daughter in a tie-dye look
26. It is also allowed to play with a more vibrant gradient
27. And leave your nails luxurious with a gemstone
28. Nude tones are welcome for those who like discretion
29. But red also talks very well with technique
30. Look at that orange nail polish finish, how charming!
31. These boldly colored almond-shaped nails are bold!
32. The important thing is to unleash your creativity
33. And get your fun side back
34. That your nails look divine
35. And they squandered glamor wherever they went!
Did you like the options? So bet on these inspirations and give your nails a personalized touch to make them much more charming!
How to do baby color nails
Now that you know the technique and have some amazing model inspirations, learn how to put them into practice so they look perfect and beautiful. See the tutorials below and get your hands dirty!
Baby color nails in elongation
If you have questions about how to make the perfect gradient for your baby boomer nail, nail designer Isabele teaches you the ideal step-by-step, in addition to detailing the process of stretching with fiberglass.
Baby color technique on natural nails
Separate the enamels and follow this practical tutorial on the baby color technique! The video accompanies blogger Flávia Pessoa performing the method on herself while providing infallible tips to leave your natural nails with the perfect finish!
How to make the perfect color gradient
In this video, nail designer Isabele indicates the best products and materials for creating baby color nails, in addition to detailing a super complete step-by-step on how to blend gently to make the gradient smoother.
Beautiful encapsulated baby color nails
Those who love encapsulated nails will also love this step by step filled with techniques, details and tips. In the video, blogger and nail designer Villar teaches a lesson on how to make your nails even more beautiful by combining the two techniques. It is worth checking!
A woman with manicured nails doesn’t want war with anyone, especially if they have a special touch. And if you love to be daring when it comes to nail polish, be sure to also check out these charming glitter French options that ooze femininity and glamour!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.