When receiving an invitation to an event, be it a wedding or a festival, in addition to clothes and makeup, many women are also concerned about their hair.
To get out of the obvious and rock, party hairstyles are great options, as well as elevating any production.
Check out 100+ photos of party hairstyles below and learn how to do them at home.
45 Photos of party hairstyles for long hair
One of the biggest advantages of long hair is that thanks to its length, you can do all kinds of hairstyles, ranging from built-in braids to simple buns.
To help you, Women’s Tips separated 45 photos of incredible hairstyles for you to be inspired. Check out!
1. Long hair is great for doing all kinds of hairstyles
2. You can use them loose with a curling iron
3. Or make a wonderful ponytail
4. Ponytails are one of the biggest trends in party hairstyles
5. Hair can be pinned high and brushed back
6. Or else, pinned very low, with a wet effect
7. This is a great choice for night parties.
8. Because in addition to being elegant
9. They are super simple to make
10. They are also perfect for birthday parties and festivals.
11. But also for wedding parties
12. You can lock the locks with gel
13. And use a beautiful barrette to finish
14. Or else, bet on a stylish scrunchie
15. The braided ponytail is an elegant and feminine hairstyle
16. The bubble ponytail is another trend that is very successful
17. It’s super simple and you can do it at home
18. But if you like a classic hairstyle
19. Nothing like the good old bun
20. That you can hang very high giving a more modern look
21. Or else, backwards, leaving the more classic production
22. But if you want a more sophisticated look,
23. Just make a bun pinned down
24. To make the look cooler, how about doing some braids with a bun down?
25. And even with the bun up
26. Speaking of which, the braid is another classic hairstyle that never goes out of style.
27. You can bet on a nice built-in braid for a 15th birthday party
28. Or in the ancient nagô braid
29. That if done only at the root, it is perfect for those who are going through a hair transition
30. And that mohawk full of style and elegance?
31. A bun is even more stylish with jumbo braids
32. Side braids are perfect for bridesmaids
33. Just like gel hairstyles
34. If you like to let your locks down
35. Side hairstyles are right for you
36. As well as tucking the front locks behind the ear
37. The barrettes are the face of the 2000s
38. Half-up hair is another amazing option for those with long strands
39. You add a beautiful tiara to your locks
40. And even make multiple braids to complete the look
41. The half-up hair is super trendy
42. And it’s also perfect for those with thick hair
43. And well-defined curls
44. Regardless of your hair texture or color
45. You can try different hairstyle possibilities and styles
With so many possibilities, it’s hard to choose just one, isn’t it? A good tip to get your hair right is to bet on a party hairstyle that matches your dress, accessories and makeup.
Incidentally, the type of event also greatly influences the decision.
Thus, formal events call for more sophisticated hairstyles, while casual parties call for more natural hair and simple hairstyles.
32 Photos of party hairstyles for medium hair
Medium hair is perfect for creating the most varied types of party hairstyles, especially curly and frizzy ones, which, due to their volume, provide natural and super elegant options.
Check out 32 photos of party hairstyles for medium hair below for you to rock.
46. Medium hair looks amazing with ponytails
47. You can pin them straight back
48. Or do some cornrows on top of the head
49. Who has medium hair with volume can also make wonderful ponytails
50. Be holding them back
51. And mostly upwards
52. The half-up hairstyle gains an extra charm on medium and curly hair
53. As with curly hair
54. But medium straight hair also looks amazing with the half up hairstyle
55. That you can hold back way up high
56. And even to the side
57. Add a bow to make the proposal more romantic
58. Or else, make some delicate cornrows
59. You can also pull your hair back and braid only the front strands
60. Or divide your hair into two parts with a built-in braid on each side
61. Speaking of braids, how about a loose back bun?
62. Double braided ponytails are perfect for festivals
63. As well as two buns split in half, full of style and delicacy
64. Ponytails with braids also look amazing on medium hair
65. But, you can also leave the strands loose and braid just a few strands
66. If you like your hair down, you can tie it on one side only
67. Or combing back
68. But still, buns are great options for medium hair
69. That you can pin up high, leaving your bangs in evidence
70. Or fasten at the bottom, releasing two shims at the front
71. If you want even simpler hairstyles then invest in hair accessories
72. Which can be a bow-shaped scarf
73. And even a bandana
74. Be a simple ponytail
75. Or a more elaborate bun
76. And even a very natural bun
77. Choose a hairstyle that suits you and makes you feel comfortable
To choose a hairstyle that suits you, it is very important to know your style well.
So, if you are more romantic, hairstyles with curling irons and braids are great options, as they convey delicacy and femininity.
Otherwise, if you’re more of a classic type, low buns or ponytails are perfect.
Anyway, continue reading in the next topic and see some hairstyle ideas for short hair.
34 Photos of party hairstyles for short hair
If you have short strands and find it impossible to create party hairstyles full of attitude and daring, know that, on the contrary, this type of length allows for the most varied types of hairstyles.
So, you can invest in a classic basic bun and even afro braids full of personality. He doubts? So, check out 34 photos of party hairstyles for short hair below.
78. Those with short hair can also bet on the most varied types of party hairstyles
79. From the free ones with that neat finish
80. Even in the highest buns
81. Buns highlight jewelry and dresses with high collars
82. You can invest in that wet back hairstyle
83. Which makes the look beyond sophisticated
84. But the sideways wet effect also has a very special charm
85. The ponytail is very elegant when it has shorter strands
86. That you can hold up there leaving the locks loose
87. Ponytails add more volume to short hair
88. Just like the half-up ponytail
89. Braids make the look full of personality
90. Already on one side of the head, the look is super delicate
91. While those on the side are fit for a queen
92. And the fangs on top of the head are full of style and personality
93. The most daring can bet on a look full of cornrows
94. But nothing like the classic braid tied back
95. Hair accessories are also great options for those with short strands.
96. Just like the staples on the side
97. Or else barrettes in the front with lovely loose curls in the back
98. This hairstyle also looks great on straight hair
99. How about stuffing butterfly locks?
100. Pin your bangs with barrettes is a very simple and practical hairstyle
101. Or you can put them to the side
102. And even forward
103. A bun with a tiara is a classic and feminine proposition
104. A flower tiara is perfect for brides and debutantes
105. Just like a sunflower behind the ear
106. The loose one is great for guests who want simple hairstyles
107. Buns look especially cute on short hair
108. Especially if you clip them right up
109. You can put your hair up high and let the strands fall over your face
110. Leaving the ends forward
111. Or else to the side, taking advantage of all the hair volume
112. Despite the length, you can make real works of art with your short strands
One of the advantages of short hair is that it gives more prominence to jewelry, especially earrings and necklaces.
So take the opportunity to rock the accessories and shine a lot.
Next, check out some tutorials and learn how to make amazing party hairstyles at home.
How to do party hairstyles step by step
Did you like the hairstyle tips but don’t have the time or money to go to the beauty salon? Calm down, not all is lost.
After all, you can do most party hairstyles yourself at home, from the simplest to the most complex.
Check out 5 videos below that will teach you step by step how to get ready by yourself.
How to do simple and easy party hairstyles
In this video, Youtuber Shay Makeup teaches you how to do 5 super simple and easy party hairstyles.
Basically, you’ll need barrettes, ribbons, hair accessories and, of course, a lot of creativity.
Beautiful and easy hairstyles for wedding party
Have you been invited to a wedding party and don’t know how to do beautiful hairstyles by yourself? In this video, Isabella gives tips on what are the easiest hairstyles to do and teaches you step by step how to try to make your own at home.
Hairstyles for short curly hair
In this video, Joyce Moura teaches some hairstyles for short curly hair that can be used on a daily basis, but also for parties, end of year events.
3 simple hairstyles for curly hair
Juliana Louise explains how to do 3 hairstyles for curly hair. In addition to being beautiful, they are super easy to make and you can use them both on a daily basis and at parties and events.
Hairstyles for birthday parties and New Year’s Eve
Tuany Weiny gives amazing party hairstyle tips.
The options are easy and super quick to make, perfect for those who have little time to get ready.
Anyway, be it a wedding, festival or birthday, party hairstyles are great alternatives for those who want to step out of the obvious and enhance the look with well-groomed and powerful hair.
And if you don’t have the time or money to go to the salon, remember that it’s possible to get ready by yourself at home.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.