Fire nails are a sure bet for anyone looking for nail art full of personality. This is a very lively design that does not go unnoticed, making it perfect to get out of the ordinary.
Below, check out the best nail polishes with fire design and also tutorials to do at home.
50 pictures of fire nails to rock nail art
For starters, see amazing photos with different designs that imitate fire. You can unleash your creativity and make very interesting color combinations!
1. Fire nails with red and yellow are a hit
2. Perfect for anyone looking for a very vibrant result
3. Is it possible to make green fire nails
4. And dare in many other colors
5. How about each nail in a different color?
6. You can get a result with a realistic footprint
7. As well as a more fun proposal
8. See how amazing this idea is
9. Black fire nails are pure charm
10. Regardless of the color chosen for the background
11. There are so many possibilities that it is difficult to choose just one
12. The good thing is that you can vary it whenever you want
13. To take advantage of all the charm of fiery nails
14. Pay attention to the details and put a stone
15. Or make an only child with your favorite character
16. You can do interspersed fire nails
17. And mix different designs that match your style
18. Checkered fire nails are amazing
19. And extremely modern
20. Now this is a proposal that recalls the old school style
21. You can opt for a more basic footprint
22. As well as perfecting the design
23. A basic model is pure charm with several colors
24. While gold gives an elegant touch
25. As this nail art shows
26. It is worth combining shades of the same color
27. What is perfect for anyone who likes a monochrome style
28. Without compromising style
29. How about revamping the classic francesinha?
30. Has nails of blue fire
31. Of black fire with blue background
32. With a touch of glitter for those who like to shine
33. And hearts to make the result cuter
34. White is perfect for getting out of the ordinary
35. Now this is a stylish idea
36. Red is ideal for those who like classics
37. To innovate, how about a hand of each color?
38. Worth making an only daughter of fire
39. Or paint them all with this drawing
40. There are ideas for different tastes and styles
41. And one of them could easily be your face
42. Do you like more discreet nails?
43. Or that don’t go unnoticed
44. Fire nails can be easily upgraded
45. Just get creative
46. The same color can yield different proposals
47. As in this pink fire nail proposal
48. Metallized enamels guarantee elegance
49. While cartoons make everything more fun
50. Bet on this nair art and rock the nail polish!
It’s a more beautiful idea than the other, isn’t it? So, enjoy and save your favorites to innovate on your nails whenever you feel like it!
How to do fire nails
Don’t want to go to the salon to do your nail art? It’s not a problem! With the following videos, you can see the step by step to get fiery nails without leaving home:
easy fire nails
This tutorial teaches you how to make fire nails in a super easy way! Just use nail polishes in the shades of your choice and a toothpick. Press play and see all the details in Angelica Martins’ video.
black fire nails
Here, you can check out the step by step for your fiery nails. A thin brush is used for contouring and finishing, while a thicker brush comes into play for filling. Check out the tips in the video!
Fiery checkered nails
Want well-crafted nails? Then this is the right video for you to watch! Here, the nail in flames is painted yellow and then gets a gradient. Then the fire design is done to give it more personality. To complete, the chess only daughter is super modern.
nails on fire
Want practicality? In this video, the drawing of fire and the painting are done with the same brush. In a simple way, you get sensational nails. See the step by step.
Do you like these fiery nails? They are perfect for anyone looking for a design full of personality! Now, it’s also worth checking out proposals for decorated almod nails that can easily win you over.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.