Pink box braids are perfect for women full of attitude. This braid style is on trend and with this color, the look will be even more amazing!
Check out some pink box braids options and tutorials to create your own.
30 Photos of pink box braids that will make you even more wonderful
With this braid style, you can choose from different thicknesses, lengths, and shades of pink. See in practice how beautiful they look and choose your favorite:
1. Pink box braids have African origins
2. This braid style unites natural and synthetic hair.
3. So you gain more length and volume
4. It’s an easy way to change your look
5. In addition to making the locks even more fun
6. They will complement your look
7. And they don’t go unnoticed
8. Look how amazing they look
9. You can invest in a pink box braids
10. Or bet on baby pink box braids
11. Pink combined with black is charming
12. It is also possible to create a gradient with white
13. If you like color, choose the pink and blue box braids
14. Get creative and create a look with some highlights
15. Highlight the long length
16. But if you prefer the shorter version, it will also be charming
17. Various cool hairstyles can be made with them
18. Tucked in or loose, they’re amazing
19. They look great with accessories, such as a bandana
20. You can use a single shade of pink
21. Or create a softer effect by braiding the original hair
22. Choose the shade that suits you best
23. No need to skimp on the number of braids
24. Include some accessories to give it a special charm
25. It’s a sure choice for the summer
26. These braids will make your day to day more practical
27. They also look elegant for a special event
28. No wonder they are so successful
29. This trend is worth trying
30. Pink box braids are perfect for any woman!
If you want to make an impact with your look, you need to invest in these braids.
And to put them into practice, check out the step-by-step videos below.
How to do pink box braids
How about making your own box braids? This way you don’t depend on salon schedules and you can also save money. Just follow the tutorials below:
5 Ways to do box braids by yourself
With this guide, it will be much easier to do the box braids yourself. The video features 5 different braid styles, varying in thickness and styles. Choose your favorite version and put it into practice.
Box braids pink chanel
Did you like the shorter box braids? So just follow the chanel style. They are shoulder length and made with thicker crochet thread. This is a very practical option for everyday use.
Box braids pink ombré
This braid style is perfect to blend with the original hair. It creates a very nice gradient and helps to increase the length of the hair. The process is done with the fingers and the extension is done with jumbo hair.
Box braids with jumbo hair
In this video you will find the step by step to put box braids on yourself with jumbo hair. Just buy a pink version for your hair to have an amazing color! And of course, be sure to follow the guidelines to maintain the health of natural strands.
With these pink box braids you will turn heads wherever you go! So it’s worth putting this idea in your head, literally! And to innovate on a daily basis and make your look even more surprising, check out these box braid hairstyle options .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.