Add more comfort to your decor without having to spend a lot
Whether in the bathroom, at the foot of the bed or in the living room, a rug will always be welcome to add warmth and personality to the decor of a home.
And the fluffier he is, the more comfortable he obviously will be. This function is properly carried out by the pompom rug, which can be made very simply by yourself, without major investments.
By producing your own piece, you will have the freedom to customize it however you want, choosing the ideal size, your favorite colors and the materials that best fit your budget and your style. Check out the following tutorials and see how this work can become therapy:
Make your own pompom rug
Put your craft skills to use and make your own pompom rug. You will need some balls of yarn and scissors to create the accessories, and a base of your choice to attach them to:
3 Color pom pom rug
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a pompom rug in a very simple way, using low-cost materials, such as a plastic screen used in bathrooms.
Embossed Rectangular Rug
In this video in English (don’t worry if you don’t speak the language, as the tutorial is visually didactic), you’ll learn how to make wool pompoms with toilet paper rolls.
See how easy it is? Choose the size and shape of your preference and put your hand in the dough now!
20 Pompom rugs that will inspire you to make your own
If you still lack a little push to boost your creativity, just take a look at the list below to get inspired (and fall in love):
1. Handmade rugs can receive a few units of pompoms
2. And made with different colors, such as pastel tones
3. Or a card of neutral options
4. And also single color
5. The more pompoms your rug has, the fluffier it will be.
6. And if you produce each unit in a standardized way, the result will be more sober
7. But this is not a rule, as with a colorful rug everything is more fun
8. The materials used to make each pompom can be wool
9. Velvety materials (those that look like a stuffed animal)
10. Or plain line – the thickness is up to you
11. Leaving them looser, it looks like a carpet of fur
12. But the units in different sizes also add extra charm to the piece
13. Look how beautiful this rug is all made with felt
14. A fluffy feline in the middle of the room also goes really well, don’t you think?
15. Everyone will want to protect their feet (and paws) from the cold on this rug
16. Use all the leftover wool you have at home
17. Even if they have different textures
18. Or to decorate the baby’s room
19. And also to add a touch of art to your home
Have you already defined which environment your little corner will receive a beautiful pompom rug? And has the format of your piece already been defined? Tell us here in the comments.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.