Have you been invited to be a bridesmaid and still undecided about the look? Then consider wearing a rosé bridesmaid dress!
The color resembles nude, perfect for light and elegant combinations. If you are interested, check out professional tips to harmonize the rest of the look with this dress, see inspiration photos and find out where to buy your model.
How to match the pink bridesmaid dress?
The rosé godmother dress tone looks complicated, but it has practically the same combinations as a nude tone.
Want to know how to leave harmonious production? If you are considering wearing a rosé godmother dress, see below the tips from image and style consultant Patricia Duarte to get the composition right:
1. What color shoes to wear with a rosé dress?
First of all, Patricia Duarte points out that the shoe is extremely important in the composition, as it says a lot about who you are. “Even if you are going to show little with a long dress, for example, the choice of shoes has the power to make or break any look!”, She adds.
As for color combinations, the consultant gives several tips. The choice should vary according to the personality and image you want to convey, be it more basic and discreet or more daring and stylish. “In this composition, the shoe can be from the classic sand/nude, metallic tones like gold and silver to a more daring option, like shades of green and Tiffany blue”.
Still according to the specialist, rosé and green form a complementary combination, as they are opposite colors in the chromatic circle. “By uniting these two colors, we have a fun and elegant combination,” she explains. “There is only one caveat for black shoes, which do not harmonize so well with light colors (with the exception of white and gray) and will become the focal point, drawing more attention than everything else”, concludes Duarte.
2. Which accessories go with rosé dress?
To choose accessories, the image and style consultant recommends considering the color temperature – that is, whether it is warmer or colder. “Cold tones harmonize with silver accessories and warm tones with golden accessories. Remembering that there is no rule, but personal taste, personality”, emphasizes Patricia Duarte.
She also advises that “adding colors like green and Tiffany blue, following the same indication as the shoes, is also a way of giving a special touch to the production”. In this sense, it is worth keeping the shoes in the same color as the accessories or even inverting them, using metallic or nude shoes and leaving the color for the accessories.
Finally, the expert adds: “Handbag and shoes in the same color are harmonic. In different colors, maintaining the same temperature and color intensity, they are also great choices if you want to be a little more daring”. The important thing, after all, is to choose the composition that best suits your personality!
3. What color nail polish to wear with a rosé dress?
Regarding the enamel that best matches the rosé godmother’s dress, Patricia Duarte indicates that “nude tones, light colors and the classic French are great choices”.
In addition, she suggests intense and open reds for those looking for more color, guaranteeing a sexy and, at the same time, elegant result.
“A well-manicured nail is also part of the composition of a production, whether it is enameled or not”, explains the image and style consultant. “What counts is being well cared for,” she concludes.
4. What shades of makeup go with a rosé dress?
The makeup for the bridesmaid is another detail that must be planned! Patricia Duarte advises that, “looking for harmony, shades of brown, silver or gold are great options”. In addition, the consultant explains that it is best to avoid shades identical to the dress.
For her, considering colors that match her skin and hair tone is the guarantee of a great result, “containing harmony and contrast with her natural beauty”.
Did you like the tips? By following all of them, you can create a completely elegant and harmonic look for the upcoming wedding. Now all that remains is to choose the ideal model of the rosé godmother dress. So, move on to the next topic.
45 Photos of pink godmother’s dresses to honor the bride and groom’s invitation
With so many tips, choosing a rosé bridesmaid dress may not be such a simple task, is it?
Therefore, one of the main tips is to prioritize a model that harmonizes with your personality.
In this way, check out photos of looks with different dresses and select the ideas that you like the most:
1. There are models full of details
2. And these details don’t have to be so loaded
3. Models with well-placed cuts on the bust make the look amazing
4. And rosé in a darker tone is beautiful
5. Like this one, full of rose gold details
6. The lighter tones are very sweet
7. And they look amazing with silver tone accessories
8. You will be a very elegant godmother with this color
9. You can bet on a clutch with a very vivid tone
10. Matching your shoe perfectly
11. It’s also important to consider the neckline
12. Long-sleeved pieces create a completely elegant look
13. Fabrics with a little sheen are very sophisticated
14. And the slits add even more exuberance to your look
15. Choose a model that values what you like most about your body
16. You can bet on waist ties
17. And in complementary pieces to create contrast
18. With a beautiful makeup, your dress will be even more divine
19. Ready to rock the event?
20. Don’t forget to think about the bridesmaid’s hairstyle
21. Hair tied up enhances the dress model
22. And loose ones make the look more romantic
23. Look at the amazing details on this dress
24. Rose gold is a big hit with bridesmaids
25. Because it looks elegant and classic
26. But without taking away the role of the bride
27. Surely, the bride and groom will love your choice
28. The shades of rosé make it possible for each godmother to have a unique model
29. You can wear a hemline dress with volume
30. Or a model that has a straighter cut
31. The proof that silver items go with rosé is this dress
32. This model matches a country wedding
33. The type of fabric also completely changes the tone
34. Heavy fabrics can be warmer
35. A good harmony is to put details only from the waist up
36. And a smooth model opens up possibilities to play with accessories
37. The side details are also a charm
38. But what will make you select your dress are the details
39. And, believe me: they exist for all tastes
40. With stones full of glamor
41. Or two tones that complement each other perfectly
42. Fabric types always make a difference
43. Choose the one that you like the most
44. That matches your personal style
45. That is, the pink bridesmaid dress needs to suit you
So, did you get the tip? That’s right, the important thing is to choose a model that fits your personality, not the other way around. To finalize your plans, how about checking out store suggestions to buy your ideal rosé bridesmaid dress?
Where to buy a rosé bridesmaid dress to call your own
If you prefer to buy a dress to wear at the wedding instead of renting it, there are some stores that offer different models in this tone. Check out the options in some of them, choose the model that is within your budget and that matches your taste:
Found your favorite pink bridesmaid dress? But, if you want to explore some different options, consider wearing a blue bridesmaid dress . The look will certainly match with more cheerful weddings!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.