Do you love short cuts, but want to change your locks? Short frayed hair can be a good option.
From the traditional short shredded haircut cut with scissors to the razor-styling style, there are many alternatives.
40 Short shredded hair ideas to renew your look
In the list below, see 40 inspiring photos – surely, some will make your head!
1. There’s no shortage of reasons for you to love frayed hair
2. Especially in short cuts like this
3. It suits women of all ages
4. And different styles
5. The shredded threads bring more lightness
6. Remove excess volume
7. Leaving a very harmonious result
8. It’s a cool cut for both straight hair
9. How much for curly and wavy
10. Celebrities have already appeared with their locks frayed
11. And they are quite an inspiration
12. The short layered hairstyle is a charm
13. And shredded hair is also great for wavy hair
14. Ensuring more movement and definition
15. Look how funny
16. The short razor-edge haircut is stylish
17. Ensures an asymmetry full of personality
18. All the charm of short, frayed and layered hair
19. How about this one with some longer locks?
20. Or even a shaved part?
21. It is a democratic cut
22. That goes well with different types of faces
23. How about this short shredded hair for round faces?
24. Charming idea for oval face
25. And dazzling for the diamond face
26. Those who face the scissors do not regret it
27. Well, they say that short hair is a path of no return…
28. The bangs can be frayed too
29. Both the longer bangs
30. As for the short
31. Haircuts that convey serenity…
32. Do you like a proposal like this?
33. It is worth remembering that short hair can have several forms
34. It can be a short bob frayed
35. A charming french bob
36. Shorter on the back of the neck
37. Short bob, graduated and frayed nape: lots of love
38. Definitely no shortage of beautiful inspirations
39. Now just choose the cut that suits you
40. And go after the perfect short cut
Is the short hair that has your heart really, really short? So fall in love with these pixie cut photos and see tips on how to adopt it.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.