The simple wedding dress is, without a doubt, the greatest representation of the big day. Not by chance, most women are very dedicated to finding the ideal dress – a task that is not always easy!
After all, among so many options on the market, and even with the possibility of making a model the way the bride wants, this search, in some cases, can take months!
To have a starting point, an important factor is for the bride to keep in mind whether she wants a simpler or more sophisticated style of dress.
For many people, “less is more”, which is why many women have opted for more discreet models or, simply, less glamorous, which, in one way or another, fit the concept of simple wedding dresses.
However, when it comes to wedding dress, simple does not necessarily mean basic! Also within this concept, the possibilities are countless… A dress can be simple, for example, without giving up some traditional details, such as a fuller skirt, a long train and even some embroidery.
After all, there are no rules! The most important thing is that the dress matches the bride’s style and meets her expectations.
Therefore, if you already have in mind that you want to get married in a simpler dress, get inspired by the many options below and be sure that you will find a perfect model for you!
80 Ideias from simple wedding dresses
1. Simple wedding dresses have their charm
2. And create a light and delicate look
3. You can invest in detail in modeling
4. In the fabric
5. Or take care of your hair
6. Simple can also be accompanied by the comfort factor
7. But you don’t have to give up traditional features
8. Like a tail
9. A tulle skirt
10. Or a touch of lace
11. Can you find a simple strapless dress
12. Look beautiful with a spaghetti strap model
13. Show delicacy with a dress with sleeves
14. A different finish can make the simple even more charming
15. Just like a worked neckline
16. Or details on the back
17. Thin spaghetti straps usually make the model even more delicate
18. The dress can have applications without ceasing to be light
19. Because simplicity is indescribably elegant!
20. A simple dress can follow the boho style
21. You can mix satin with crepe
22. Can be all pleated
23. And even get a bow for a special touch
24. The back neckline can make all the difference
25. A simple dress does not necessarily have to be long
26. But it can be long very gently
27. A simple dress is great for a daytime wedding
28. But it doesn’t lose its charm in night weddings
29. A black belt can add an extra touch of personality to the dress
30. A simple dress very elegantly composes a classic look
31. But it can also be very modern
32. Look at the spaghetti strap model showing its charm again
33. And this one with only one shoulder>
34. Or the one with the long sleeves?
35. A simple dress can also have a lot of movement
36. And be sensual to the extent
37. It might be fairer
38. Or very loose
39. Can have a bold neckline
40. Or a band to make you more waisted
41. A wedding dress can have lace without ceasing to be simple
42. And short ones can also be very stylish
43. A simple dress is perfect for more relaxed outdoor ceremonies
44. The strapless is a beautiful option for a classic ceremony
45. A simple dress can be the choice for a rustic wedding
46. And also for a mountain wedding
47. Or at the beach
48. A simple wedding dress can have a slightly transparent neckline
49. You can have your entire cervix worked on
50. Allows many possibilities when choosing shoes
51. A simple dress can gain a special touch with a slit
52. With the body all lace
53. Or with a belt
54. But also with an elaborate hairstyle
55. Simple wedding dresses go very well with mini weddings or ceremonies at home
56. The most important thing is to match the bride’s style
57. The dress can be accompanied by a veil providing an even more elegant look
58. A simple wedding dress is not necessarily synonymous with a basic dress
59. It can have incredible detail
60. It can still be entirely awesome
61. He can be just plain sweet
62. Or yet, full of personality
63. Look at that charming short wedding dress!
64. A classic and simple model has no error
65. A creative bouquet can also make a difference in the look
66. As well as the design and texture of the chosen dress
67. A simple dress can have soft cutouts
68. May have some color
69. Or a little transparency
70. In the photo, simplicity also stands out
71. The simple dress is really charming!
72. A classic fabric like tulle has a soft drape
73. It is also worth betting on a flowing skirt
74. Or leave the special touch on the back
75. Look at this mermaid model that combines simplicity and charming details
76. And the one with the off-the-shoulder neckline?
77. It may be accompanied by an equally simple and light veil.
78. Can be very romantic
79. You can be a hippie without losing any of your charm
80. It might surprise you…
It can be however you want! The possibilities are endless, after all, a simple wedding dress is not necessarily synonymous with a basic dress, without any details.
The important thing is that he pleases you, has to do with your style and that of your wedding. May he be a true representation of this great day!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.