Halloween is a date that brings opportunities for those who like artistic makeup and to be creative when it comes to dressing up.
Whether for a special event or to create content for social networks, the options are many.
Get inspired and check out the tutorials at the end of the article that will help you with this production.
Halloween makeup tips
Do you want to do a different make-up for Halloween, but you don’t know how or what products to use? Check out makeup artist Ligia Vicentin’s tips for those who want to dress up at home:
- How to make your skin white: the professional explains that when you are going to dye your skin white, it is important “before everything else, your skin is clean!” Colormake and Catherine Hill “basic products, which are generally used and easy to buy”, but for those who want “more potent options for professional use, I recommend those from Kryolan and Makeup Forever, as these are more difficult to buy, usually only importing !”
- Quality products make the difference: for those who want to make a production with fake blood, the indication is to use Colormake “you can do a lot of ‘fun’ things… terrifying in fact”, she also highlights that it is important, to guarantee a result satisfying, using a good eyeliner or black pencil, products that most women already have at home, but “if I have to recommend a brand, Inglot 77 eyeliner”.
- Glue stick for eyebrows: the makeup artist explains that she hides her eyebrows using glue stick “and, after the glue dries, I apply high coverage concealer”.
- Bet on opaque shadows to create bruises: in this case, Vicentin lists that the main colors you need to have on hand are “green, purple, red and yellow and black”.
- Makeup fixer: to ensure make-up durability, the professional recommends “using makeup fixer, some brands like: Kryolan, Benefit and Urban Decay”.
Now that you’ve checked out the tips to be successful in your artistic production, check out a selection of different makeups to inspire you and step-by-step tutorials to make some models.
30 photos of makeup for Halloween
Do you want to do a different makeup for Halloween, but are you having trouble imagining the result?
Check out this selection of 30 different makeups, with options that vary in themes and degrees of difficulty for production, for different styles and levels of knowledge about makeup.
1. You can be inspired by classic figures such as witches
2. In remarkable characters from horror movies
3. Take a more classic approach
4. Or with a fashion retelling
5. Get inspired by mythological figures
6. Or using creativity to create conceptual productions
7. Neutral makeup and fake blood are great allies
8. Innovate and be creative
9. Whether to bet on a scarier look
10. Or more glamorous
11. You can be inspired by Juma and become a jaguar
12. And if you prefer an extra touch, include bruises
13. Do your version of the skull makeup
14. Use other classic elements like spiders
15. Be more realistic makeup
16. Or without worrying about it, like this bat eyeliner
17. Speaking of bats, vampires couldn’t be left out
18. Making a more minimalist reading
19. Or betting on an elaborate version
20. Get inspired by comic book characters
21. In the version you prefer
22. Make a very macabre version of a demon
23. Or a little devil
24. You can also opt for a more dreamy concept
25. Or seek inspiration from elves
26. And use vibrant colors
27. Or even add a floral touch
28. With a bloody make-up, you can’t go wrong
29. You can adapt the graphic design for halloween
30. Or do a simple and minimalist halloween makeup
I could see that it is possible to do creative makeup and lavish style during Halloween, both for those who like more bloody and frightening productions and for those who prefer something more magical and dreamy.
Have you managed to decide which style you are going to bet on? Continue reading and check out makeup tutorials.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.