Just place a simple crochet rug in some corner of the house for the decoration to gain that charming handcrafted touch. And a square crochet rug is a great choice, as it matches any environment and style.
Get inspired by photos of square rugs and learn how to make your own from an incredible selection of videos that teach you step by step.
25 square crochet rugs to bring comfort to your home and your heart
A handmade piece is like that, it warms the chest and brings coziness to the environment in which it is placed. See dozens of reasons to have a crochet rug in your home:
1. A comfortable decor is priceless
2. Because it combines the best of both worlds
3. Bringing style
4. And very cozy
5. A square crochet rug is the perfect choice
6. After all, in addition to being beautiful, it is easy to make
7. You can use a single color to make it even easier
8. Opt for the knitted yarn model and use only low stitches
9. Or produce a smaller rug that will take less time
10. Mats formed by squares are also practical
11. And full of charm
12. You can work on bigger motifs to yield more
13. Make very small squares
14. Or innovate in the format of these small parts
15. Another option is to perfect the textures
16. You can combine patterns and colors
17. And create prints, like this one with triangles
18. The one with the stripes
19. Or the one with the wider bands
20. For the delicate ones, a daisy rug
21. For the little ones, a beautiful chevron
22. For the modern, an ethnic print
23. And here’s another inspiration along these lines
24. But classic models never lose their grace
25. And they have that handicraft face of grandma
Square crochet rug: step by step
Now, if you got carried away and want to try your hand at making your own crochet rug, check out the tutorials below. We separate models that you will definitely be able to make, and also some more complex ones, if you are already a professional in crochet.
Crochet rug for beginners, by Learning Crochet
The model of this rug is simple, but that doesn’t make it any less charming! It is made with strips of mesh (which is not mesh!), which makes the work more efficient and light. Watch the video to learn exactly how to do it!
Simple crochet rug, by JNY Crochê
This is another easy and quick idea to make. Despite the appearance, it is also not an idea of maxicrochet, which is usually made with knitted yarn and yields thicker stitches. Combining double crochets and chains, you will have a charming rug to decorate your home.
Raw crochet rug, by Luiza de Lugh
A rug in raw color is democratic and goes well in any environment or decor. This model is also made from high points and intervals of chains, which creates the hollow design along the piece. Watch the video to get the recipe for this craft!
Shell stitch square rug, by CrocheTerapia
If your dream is to have a well-crafted square crochet rug, this tutorial is for you! The stitch used is the shell stitch, and the cool thing is that it only looks complicated, but it’s simple to do. Learn how to do it in the video.
Pansy rug, by Vanessa Marcondes
This is an idea for those who already know a little more about crochet, as it mixes several colors and a more complex sequence of stitches. The result is a colorful and stylish rug, perfect for brightening up your decor. Be sure to check out part 2 of the tutorial and learn to the end.
Did you like this amazing tip? If so, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions and tips. Receive daily here on our Portal Free Tips and Home Recipes and follow us on Google News as well. Thanks!