Decorated stiletto nails are nail art options that can exceed everyone’s expectations. That’s because the pointed model is stylish, versatile and modern, in addition to being the darling among influencers. Check it all out below:
80 Pictures of decorated stiletto nails
From simple to elaborate or from short to long: there are inspirations for everyone! Just look:
1. Stiletto nails have this pointy shape
2. And they can be very pronounced
3. Or softer
4. The decoration of stiletto nails vary greatly
5. You can bet on the mix of colors
6. Which results in this amazing effect
7. Or choose a color for each hand
8. The marbled effect is also in trend
9. Just like the baby boomer nail
10. If you like to attract attention with nail art
11. Bet on stone-decorated stiletto nails
12. They are stunning
13. And they can have a touch of delicacy, yes!
14. And you will be the face of wealth
15. But if your personality exudes a more delicate tone…
16. You will not be left out
17. Because there are amazing decorations for your nails too
18. Like this one, with a gradient effect
19. Or this one, which despite being long, is very delicate
20. And I can’t get into this subject
21. Not to mention the famous and beloved francesinha
22. From the traditional
23. Color Aces
24. Even the ones that mix with an only daughter nail
25. The francesinha will never go out of style
26. And there’s a reason for that, right?
27. Although decorated stiletto nails look bold
28. There are also very simple styles
29. Just bet on a nail sticker, for example
30. Or in the mix of tones
31. Or even applying glitter on one of the nails
32. But, if you want, put all your fingers to shine!
33. And you will do it with flying colors…
34. If you invest in nail art with glitter
35. Be with dark nail polish
36. Or lighter
37. Glitter is a must
38. If you want to shine wherever you go
39. How about this model with animal print?
40. And this one, with a geometric effect?
41. Nail art can be themed
42. And express the things you like
43. Are you a fruit fan?
44. So, look at these very tropical inspirations
45. But if you live in the moon world…
46. You can also show this on your fingers
47. Just get creative, eh?
48. Lengths also vary
49. Do you think that stiletto only goes with long nails?
50. You thought wrong!
51. The shortest nails are also very well contemplated
52. And where are the brides on duty?
53. Have you thought about wearing decorated stiletto nails on the big day?
54. Nail art will make the ceremony even more special
55. For, on that day, every detail is important
56. And you should feel beautiful and confident!
57. There are so many colors to choose from
58. You might prefer something more colorful
59. But if there’s a color that draws sighs from all of us…
60. It sure is the black one
61. But it doesn’t have to be monochrome, see?
62. Black nail polish goes with any other color
63. From pink, for a delicate effect
64. Even silver, for something more metallic
65. And if you want, bet on the drawings
66. Regardless of style
67. Black decorated stiletto nails never disappoint
68. What about the color red? Who doesn’t die of love?
69. Marbled nail art looks amazing in this color
70. How about this inverted francesinha?
71. The truth is, red nail polish is perfect
72. For those who like to attract attention through their nails
73. And cause on any occasion
74. And now, only the online romances
75. For stiletto nails decorated with rose…
76. Will make you melt
77. And to tell you the truth
78. Is it possible not to fall in love with nail art like this?
79. Now we only have one mission…
80. Learn how to do a nail like this at home!
Mouth agape with so much beautiful inspiration, right? And did you know that many of them can be done in the comfort of home? Continue reading and find out how.
How to do decorated stiletto nails
Although the professional touch is usually necessary, it is possible to make a stiletto by yourself. Look at the tips:
How to do gel stiletto nails
Learn how to do gel nails at home with Lindsay Woods tips. In the video, she shows exactly what materials are needed and how to handle everything safely.
A natural stiletto
Mayara Pereira teaches how to file your nails in a way that they are in stiletto shape. It is proof that it is not necessary to adhere to gel or other types of false nails.
5 simple decorated stiletto nail ideas
After learning how to leave your nails in this format, learn with Andressa Martins how to do 5 different types of nail art. She shows everyone step by step. It’s so worth it!
Ready! Now you’re ready to rock around with your decorated stilettos. And if you’re not a big fan of overly long nails, check out inspirations for decorated short nails .
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.