Black decorated nails are no longer synonymous with a gothic or dark look.
With the different and possible decorations, you can use a black nail polish and break the seriousness of the color with details full of elegance and charm.
Get inspired by some of our suggestions.
Simple black decorated nails
If you don’t want big decorations, just bet on delicate designs or stripes with different colors on one or two nails and the result will already be lighter and more cheerful.
Decorated black gel nails
The guarantee that your black decorated nails will last longer. When the procedure is done in gel, the sky is the limit.
You can abuse the glitter, stones and designs knowing that your nails will be beautiful and without peeling for many days
Encapsulated black decorated nails
It is the ideal procedure for those who want to abuse applications. The effect, in general, is transparent at the base and brings color, shine, glitter or designs on the tips of the nails. All this protected by an extra layer of gel.
Nails decorated in black and gold
A combination that does not fail for those looking for a glamorous style. The combination goes according to each one’s personal taste. You can bet on carrying more in black and using gold just to give a touch of shine or matching the use of colors to have a baphonic result.
Nails decorated in black and white
A chic choice to say the least! The neutral combination, which everyone loves, allows you to create very versatile and stylish designs that will be a hit whether at work or at happy hour. And you can even play with textures, betting on glossy or matte styles.
Black glitter decorated nails
If your business is to shine, don’t leave your fingertips out of it. Black goes very well with glitter details that can also be mixed with stones and stylish designs. Bet without fear!
How to prevent black nail polish from peeling off quickly?
Let’s be honest: dark nail polish when it peels is wow! Because they are flashy colors, peeling appears much more than when we paint our nails with neutral colors.
Therefore, learn some fundamental tips to keep dark nail polishes longer and perfectly perfect on your fingers.
- Bet on a polishing file to make your nails very uniform before painting.
- Apply a nourishing base that will strengthen your nails and make them more resistant to daily aggressions.
- When applying nail polish, remove excess nail tip. This will make it last much longer.
- Always use a top coat when finishing nail polish to ensure color and nail protection.
- Invest in the hydration of your hands, fingers and cuticles constantly, with oils or moisturizers of your choice.
- When washing dishes or cleaning the house, always wear gloves. Cleaning materials can corrode nail polish and weaken nails.
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.