It’s no secret that tie-dye dress is successful, right? The technique consists of dyeing the fabric and leaving it “stained”, perfecting the colors.
We separate 30 tie-dye dress inspirations and tutorials for you to make your own and compose the best looks. Were you curious? Then read on!
30 Tie-dye dress photos that will color your days
The following inspirations will help you combine the piece and convince you that it is worth it! Do not believe? Then take the test!
1. Your piece may vary greatly
2. There are those who prefer glued models
3. In this case, the tube is ideal
4. Don’t you think so?
5. Some options have everything to do with everyday practicality
6. Of course, with sneakers you will be successful
7. As in this laid-back look
8. And why not sandals?
9. Have you noticed the versatility of the tie-dye dress?
10. It is worth unleashing creativity in compositions
11. How about the midi model?
12. We are in love!
13. Tulle looks are also trending
14. Tones could be more vibrant…
15. As in this inspiration
16. And the pattern varies
17. You choose
18. Do you prefer more neutral tones? All good!
19. The tie-dye dress is for everyone!
20. For being a stylish piece
21. And that goes with a lot of things
22. There are no rules
23. Bet on the Long
24. Or the killer puff sleeves
25. The gypsy model is also cute
26. Just like the chemise
27. Can you decide which look is best?
28. Long shirts are options full of attitude
29. And they are worth the investment!
30. Anyway, there’s a tie-dye dress model for you!
Did you see how the play is a sure success? Now that you know how to assemble the looks, it’s time to learn how to make your own art!
How to make a tie dye dress
Prepare the materials it’s time for DIY! We’ve listed some videos that can help you make the perfect tie-dye and have a flawless dress.
It’s worth remembering that you can adapt to any other piece! Release the play!
Tie-dye dress with ink
This tutorial shows you how to make a smoky tie-dye and improve that white dress you want to upgrade.
Click on the video and check out how to do it and the result of this incredible customization!
Various tie-dye techniques
Clicking on the video you can see the step by step to make three tie-dye techniques.
The tutorial is on t-shirts that can be used as a dress, but you can adapt and customize any other piece, such as a dress, pants, shorts… Let your creativity loose!
One color tie-dye dress
Here, you learn how to dye your dress in a single color, but leaving the marbled tie-dye effect.
The tutorial is very short and easy to follow, so it’s worth a try. Check it out!
Black tie dye
A black outfit, bleach and rubber bands… All in hand? So let’s play this amazing tutorial that helps you renovate your closet! Click and check!
With these tips, it will be easy to rock your dress! To stay on trend, check out these tie-dye bikini inspirations and shine bright!
Did you like this amazing tip? If yes, share it with your friends and on your social networks. Leave your comment below and your suggestions.